Mimecast is looking for a Technical Support Associate to join our team! This exceptional person will have a solid technical background and sharp troubleshooting skills to provide support for the Mimecast Platform to IT Administrators.
- Looking to help solve problems, in a fast-paced, cutting edge technology environment?
- Someone that wants to work with customers?
- Always thriving to improve everything you do?
- Someone who takes pride in scaling things up?
- Excited by the idea of making Mimecast even faster, more reliable, and more available?
If this sounds like you, then please read on...
The ideal candidate must be a self-motivated, strong team player with a proven track record of success in customer service. A strong work ethic is vital in this competitive market place.
As a Technical Support Associate, you will be responsible for supporting customers--specifically, the IT Administrators and key business contacts who implement and use Mimecast in their day-to-day roles.
- Work with the entire US Service Delivery team to provide support to our US and worldwide customer base
- Triage inbound customer support phone calls and identify those that can be quickly resolved
- Work collaboratively with senior staff to quickly assess and respond to email based support queries prior to escalation
- Maintain detailed case history and escalate issues appropriately
- Work with and provide exceptional support to Mimecast partners and resellers
- 1 year of customer service experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills that can be used to explain technical concepts to customers.
- Detail oriented individual that enjoys the challenge of a fast paced environment.
- Desire to grow email and networking knowledge and kickstart a career at a cutting edge SaaS innovator
Mimecast is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against based on disability. Mimecast is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities throughout the interview and employment process, and to use our online system to apply for a position. Call us at (617) 393-7000 or send an email to [email protected] to request reasonable accommodations.
Mimecast will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.