LeanIX aspires to become the number one SaaS solution to modernize IT architectures. We are well on our good way. Hundreds of well-known brands such as adidas, Volkswagen, Atlassian and Vodafone make better decisions in IT with LeanIX.
LeanIX is not just the product, it is also a great place to work. Colleagues from dozens of countries jointly make our vision reality. Yes, we work hard to achieve our ambitious goals. But, we have everything needed to do so. We have invested a lot in a working environment that allows everyone to thrive. We believe in open access to leadership, transparent communication, personal development, a modern, airy working environment, and that our world-class team deserves the best software stack money can buy.
LeanIX is growing in the world of Enterprise Architecture and we are looking for you to grow with us. We are seeking a Customer Support Associate to be the first point of contact for all customer support requests. The Customer Support team at LeanIX is a critical part of our current and future success. Customer Support Associates should have the ability to demonstrate good problem-solving skills and build rapport with our customers. The ideal candidate is motivated by reducing and minimizing the effort of our customers to get their support cases resolved. Youll be a part of a Team, whose success is based on your success and the success of our customers!
WHAT IS WAITING FOR YOU?
- Evaluate the impact and criticality of all support requests, escalating with urgency when needed
- Handle support requests from a variety of different channels (Zendesk Tickets, Intercom chat, Online Community, Scheduled Calls) No, we are not a call center!
- Provide excellent documentation (e.g., steps to reproduce) for support tickets when the request is forwarded to other teams
- Work cross-functionally with the Customer Success Management, Engineering teams and Developers in order to solve complex customer cases
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- 0-3 years of relevant working experience (Customer Support, Technical Support, Help Desk type experience)
- Basic technical understanding of Enterprise Architecture methodology and SasS related platforms
- Basic to Intermediate overall technical knowledge (PC, Mac, Browser, Zoom/Teams and Office applications)
- Excellent communication and written documentation skills
- Strong understanding of Customer Support KPI/Metrics
- Coding/Scripting skills (JSON, Python, HTML, GraphQL, SQL, API Endpoint/Editors)
- SSO authentication integration (SAML Azure, ADFS, Gsuite, Okta)
- Software/Configuration integration between applications (Service Now, Confluence, Pivio, Apptio, Intercom, Signavio)
- Basic understanding of any EA related platforms (LeanIX, Iteraplan, iServer, Alfabet, Service Now, Mega, Sparx, Ardoq, Abacus)
As an equal opportunity employer, LeanIX is committed to a diverse workforce. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, belief, political affiliation, union membership, age, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national or ethnic origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.