WHO WE ARE
New to market, incredibly innovative, and already recognized as one of the Boston Globes Top Places to Work, Hydrow is the Live Outdoor Reality (LOR) rowing machine that delivers on-water experiences at home with workouts led by world-class athletes. Engaging twice as many muscles as cycling (86%, in fact), Hydrows interactive technology delivers challenging virtual workouts, including On the Mat offerings like Yoga (Strength, Mobility) and Pilates from gorgeous locations around the world.
Hydrow connects members with an entire community of fellow rowers who experience the rivers and waterways of the world together in synchrony. You, too, can be part of that community. At Hydrow, youll have the chance to shape a company that is disrupting the fitness industry while creating engaging content unmatched in the marketplace today. Sound exciting? Thats because it is!
Our team values diversity in experience and backgroundswe do our best work when we create space for different voices and perspectives. Whatever unique experiences or skill sets you bring, we look forward to learning from each other.
Hydrow is looking for self-motivated Customer Support Reps who are passionate about helping others to join our Hydrow Customer Care team in our Cambridge, MA office. This is a unique opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a new company and help build the best possible support experience while maintaining the excellence our customers have come to expect. If you care about helping others, are patient, know your way around a computer, and are willing to roll up your sleeves to get things done, we want to hear from you!
We put customers front and center! We dont just want to make customers happy. We want to surprise them with acts of kindness and understanding. At Hydrow, we subscribe to the fundamental notion that our customers deserve the best, and that is our measuring stick. We empower our Hydrow Support members to take care of our customers. There are no scripts or call-time restrictions. We believe our employees do their best work when they are able to be themselves, have fun, and most importantly, help others.
IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL:
- Answer customer inquiries on the phone, via email, and through social media
- Troubleshoot technical issues, including software, hardware, and network connectivity concerns
- Help customers manage their orders and deliveries
- Educate potential customers about Hydrow and the Live Outdoor Reality experience
- Take ownership of customer inquiries and act as a liaison between the customer and engineering teams
- Identify opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and retention
- Author Knowledge Base articles for customers and other support representatives
- College degree and/or 2+ years of customer support experience, preferably in consumer electronics or fitness
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work Saturdays (required) and some evenings and holidays; the work week for this position is Tuesday - Saturday.
- Capable of solving complex, technical tasks in creative and effective ways
- Aptitude for building effective, positive relationships with customers of all ability levels
- Experience with Zendesk, Hubspot, Salesforce, or similar CRM or support ticketing systems
- Self-starter with an exceptional ability to identify knowledge gaps and work to learn what you dont already know
- A love for fitness and health
- Have a passion for helping people
- Success working in a fast paced environment
- Experience in troubleshooting wireless communications, including home network and WLAN troubleshooting a plus.
- Other tasks and duties as assigned
REPORTS TO: Customer or Technical Support Manager
ABOUT HYDROW, INC.
Hydrow is a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate individual differences and recognize that unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and more successful. Hydrow actively seeks applicants who can bring a variety of experiences, perspectives, and backgrounds to the team. Hydrow provides qual employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, gender, sex, pregnancy, pregnancy-related condition, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, qualified handicap, gender identity, results of genetic testing, military status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
By submitting your application, you agree that Hydrow may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. Hydrow's Privacy Notice explains what personal information we may process, where we may process your personal information, our purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over Hydrow's use of your personal information.