Customer Support Advocate
At Drift we are customer centric to our core. Fun fact, our logo is a group of people surrounding a customer. We believe in doing things that dont scale and strive to provide an out of this world customer experience in SaaS.
The goal of the Customer Advocate Team is to be the voice of our customers and drive change. Youll be the closest to the customer and interacting with them daily, so were leaning on you to identify and advocate for new features in our product.
What youll be doing on the Customer Advocate team at Drift:
- Managing the frontlines by juggling customer conversations while maintaining five-star customer service standards
- Mastering an ever-changing product as fast, if not faster, than the company is growing
- Owning swift resolution of technical issues on behalf of our customers by partnering with the product team. This includes identifying, escalating, and suggesting solutions in order to drive a successful outcome
- Using all of the above, being the squeaky wheel that advocates for the customers to our product teams. You will be expected to help ship changes that reduce the number of product related questions
About you and what type of skills youll need:
- Youre driven by having conversations. You WANT to learn from and teach our customers all day, every day
- You are excited by technology and staying on top of ever changing industry trends
- Youre a natural, composed communicator you have a clear, personable, kind, and informative communication style
- You are curious, motivated, and driven by new challenges
- You are a team player. You readily help others and are very comfortable asking for help for yourself
- Youre excited by the idea of constant change. You are comfortable being uncomfortable
- You can maintain order in a fast and fascinating environment
- You are excited to take on new tasks as they come up and solve problems in real time
Dont bother applying if any of these things are true about you:
- Youre afraid to get your hands dirty (really)
- Youre afraid to carry the water (Listen to this episode of Seeking Wisdom)
- You dont have a bias for action having a goal and setting small actionable items daily to achieve it
Drift is the world's leading conversational marketing and sales platform that helps businesses connect now with the customers who are ready to buy now. After just two years in market, the company has become one of the fastest growing SaaS companies of all-time and was named to the Forbes Cloud 100, LinkedIn Top 50 Startups, Entrepreneur's Top Company Cultures, Boston Business Journal's Best Places to Work, and SaaS Company of the Year by the NEVCA.