Customer Success - Top Accounts
As a Customer Success Manager, you are passionate about software testing automation and helping people. You are responsible for training new customers how to use mabl to automate their tests. As issues arise, you teach customers how to accomplish what they’re trying to do, report bugs to our product team, and work collaboratively with our product team to identify new features and opportunities..
Focusing on our largest customers, you will provide proverbial “white glove service.” You will exceed their expectations with lightning quick response to their questions and issues. You will become the face of mabl for our top customers.
Your brilliant communication skills will aid you in explaining mabl concepts, and how to modify their testing strategies as necessary to work with their new tools. In some cases, you’ll need to think creatively to come up with a better solution for them. Then, you can use your powers of persuasion to help them adopt the change across their organization.
- Teaching customers how to use mabl efficiently
- Developing and evolving training curriculum
- Instilling a sense of urgency for customer adoption of mabl
- Digging for expansion opportunities within existing customers
- Monitoring adoption/usage trends and developing appropriate plans to address any issues
- Working with engineering to triage and resolve product issues
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work successfully in a dynamic, fast changing environment
- Passionate about working at a technology company and learning new technologies
- Experience working with enterprise customers in a business environment
- Knowledgeable about HTML, CSS, JS and Chrome dev tools
mabl is quickly making a name for itself as an emerging leader in the multi-billion dollar test automation market. The founding team has a rich history in DevOps and Cloud and successfully sold their prior company, Stackdriver, to Google in 2014.
As mabl launched its product into general availability in the first half of 2018, it drew significant interest from numerous large enterprise clients including Symantec, Petsmart, ADP, Honeywell, and Siemens. Based on this demand, mabl is searching for its first Customer Success Manager for top accounts to help work with Enterprise clients both in pre-sales engagements as well as post sales on-boarding. This individual will have the ability to come in early and influence the process, culture, and interactions mabl has with large enterprise clients as well as working directly with the founding team in helping to drive product roadmap based on customer feedback.
mabl offers competitive compensation and benefits, including health, dental, vision and 401k insurance. In addition, there is a flexible vacation policy, various team building events, as well as Fridays off in the summer.
If all this sounds like the role for you, then we’d love to hear from you!