At connectRN, we believe that nurses and nursing professionals are the heart of healthcare. Using our disruptive technology, our community of caregivers design their own work schedules, tap into new career opportunities and connect with a global network of clinicians. Our facility partners rely on us for on-demand access to reliable clinicians and a platform they can trust.
We are looking for an empathetic communicator to respond to inquiries from our nurses and facilities. The Customer Success Specialist will interact with our customers by phone and email to ensure the highest quality experience when connecting with us. This position is remotely based from the United States and we cannot provide visa sponsorship. Please note that we are unable to hire applicants based in NY, GA, CO, AZ, IL, and CA at this time.
- Work in a fast-paced environment providing exceptional customer service while acting as the face of connectRN to Facilities and Nurses
- Coordinate increased or decreased scheduling needs with Facilities and Nurses in a timely and professional manner
- Serve as a point of escalation and advanced support
- De-escalate critical client situations that arise
- Assist with the needs/requests from other Departments regarding assigned Region
- Assist with the development, implementation, and improvements of all scheduling activities and operations in coordination with company growth
- Complete all system documentation accurately and timely
- Participate in company meetings as needed
- 1-3 years of experience in a Customer Service or Technical Support position
- Willingness to go above and beyond to solve issues
- Commitment to excellent customer service
- Strong interpersonal relations and communication skills (both written & verbal)
- High attention to detail and organization
- Strong computer skills, experience using GSuite, Excel, Word, and Internet based systems (Salesforce experience preferred)
- Ability to work some holidays (paid 1.5x)
- 100% Employer Sponsored Health Benefits Package including Health, Dental, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Life and AD&D
- Ability to work from home (if youd like to join us at the office were in Waltham, MA!)
- Up to 3 weeks accrued PTO
Compensation: $18.50/hr starting rate with opportunity to increase with strong performance
connectRN is an equal opportunity employer. As Connectors, we embrace humans of every background, appearance, race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, and disability status. If this role would make you excited to come to work every day, please apply! We look forward to connecting.