Customer Success Specialist
TRUX (www.truxnow.com) is an app that connects heavy civil construction companies with dump truck owners in an Uber-like platform. Truckers get more consistent work, fast payment and make more money using TRUX than hunting for jobs on their own. Contractors love TRUX because it connects them with the highest quality dump truck owner operators in the market to help them generate more business.
We are searching for a high energy Customer Success Specialist to join our rapidly growing team. The Customer Success Specialist will report to the Regional Vice President and play an integral role in onboarding new customers, driving usage, and acting on operational data to maximize the value customers receive from our platform. Customer Success Specialist will assist in local recruiting marketing events.
Our customers include truck drivers, contractors, and material producers across the country. The Customer Success Manager will use their product expertise and consultative skills to maximize the satisfaction of all three. As the industry tends to be relatively technophobic - the Customer Success Manager will be a key partner to help customers understand the power of embracing a behavioral change to improve their day to day work.
CORE AREAS OF FOCUS
- Customer Onboarding and Training
- Monitoring and Growing Customer Usage
- Customer Service/Support
- Lead Generation: on site events, desk research, cold calling
- Serve as a onsite (yes, travel will be required) onboarding lead and project manager to deliver a successful implementation within the planned time period, typically about three to four weeks.
- Maintain a deep understanding of the product and market and speak with customers about the most applicable use cases relevant to their specific business needs.
- Regularly analyze customer usage and recommend best practices to increase fill rates and value to end users
- Take a data-driven approach to making decisions within your role, analyzing trends within your base to constantly improve and iterate on your best practices
- Act as a dedicated contact for new customers, answering questions, handling objections, providing advice, and keeping them engaged in the process.
- Deliver onsite and remote training to customers.
- Advocate for customers by capturing and sharing feature requests and other feedback.
- Proactively contact customers after implementation based on account health metrics.
- Bilingual (English and Spanish)
- Prior CRM experience (Salesforce) and technology communication apps
- Outstanding communication - both orally and through text/email.
- Very customer centric - relentlessly supports the customer experience
- Empathetic - an exceptional listener who hears the details of customer feedback
- Value driven communications style - be able to clearly explain our key value propositions
- Ability to quickly grasp technology platform and help others embrace behavioral change
- Strong hustle/work ethic, very high energy, positive personality
- Reliable Car, valid drivers license
- This is a remote work position, which requires a dedicated personal space with internal and communications capability. Specific expenses will be reimbursed monthly.
- Expected to meet with VP of Region as needed
- Expected to meet at customer locations for face to face meetings regularly