For owners and operators of commercial real estate, HqO is an end-to-end tenant experience (TeX) operating system and data and analytics platform that strengthens relationships with current and prospective tenants. We unlock business value for owners while bringing property management, marketing, and leasing teams closer to their customers. For building occupants, HqO is an award-winning tenant app connecting employees to the communities in and around their building and empowering them with tools to control their workday. Join our story and help empower our customers to build a stronger community in offices worldwide.
Our core values of Lets Go (Learning, Excellence, Truth, Speed, Goodness, Ownership) define our culture and push us to be our best. Were excited to grow our team and learn from people that want to make a difference. If you love what you do and youre interested in being part of our journey, we want to hear from you.
Deliver a world class customer experience by focusing on customer business outcomes, resulting in best in-class NPS results.
Were hiring a Customer Success Representative that considers themselves the following: Youre obsessed with delivering top-tier customer success and pride yourself on exceeding customer expectations. Youre a team player who is able to assist in managing the full customer life cycle. You have a proven track record of acting as a trusted advisor to your customer. Youre a creative thinker leveraging key insights from datasets to tell a story. Youre a critical problem solver, and hungry to create a world-class tenant and customer experience.
- Partner with a CSM to own the entire customer lifecycle
- Work cross-functionally to develop customer solutions
- Understand and execute against the customer goals
- Identify churn risk from a tenant & property level and build a tenant experience strategy to prevent/reduce churn
- Establish multi-level relationships across different personas at the property and facility manager level
- Obsessively monitor product usage and creatively engage to drive adoption
- Drive creative and successful launch events across our customers portfolio
- Create and present engaging in-app content for tenants in our customer buildings
- Communicate succinctly through in-app push notifications, emails, and short-form content
- Consult with client contacts on their tenant experience programming to help them execute memorable tenant events
- Dive into app engagement data to understand and inform the effectiveness of your content strategy
- Liaise with third party retail and tech vendors during onboarding and adoption phases
- Understand business to consumer marketing
- 1+ years experience in Customer Success or customer-facing role in a tech startup
- Comfortable with presenting content plans to clients and property teams
- Excited to work in a fast-paced, rapidly changing startup environment
- Able to demonstrate empathy and develop a strong rapport with customers, retailers, and app users
- Obsessed with improving user experience and daily life at work through mobile technology
- Youre an engaging writer that can capture and engage a user. You must be able to capture their tone.
- An excellent communicator. You need to be able to recognize different customer motivations and needs and communicate effectively across multiple stakeholders.
- A creative, out-of-the-box thinker. You need to take a concept from ideation through validation and execution.
- Comfortable with ambiguity, uncertainty, and autonomy
- Able to prioritize the critical few from the trivial many
- Able to come up with creative and innovative solutions to problems
- Ability to draw insights and learnings from data and surveys to optimize tenant experience strategy
- Comfortable navigating conversations regarding APIs and SDKs preferred
- Proven experience building relationships with all levels within an organization
- Comfortable analyzing data sets to craft a compelling story
- Strong organizational skills and must be detail-oriented
- Proficiency with Salesforce.com
- CRE experience preferred, but not required