Office Tour Photos
Come join a winning team!
Take a walk around our offices and youll see a dedicated group of professionals who care about improving health care. Our team thrives on collaboration and sharing ideas, whether in a cross-functional meeting or at one of our office events.
While we're diverse in our backgrounds and skills, we have much in common. A passion for our mission. A strong sense of integrity. A belief that we're making a positive impact and a commitment to having fun.
We are seeking a Customer Success Program Manager for our Lexington, MA office.
As Imprivatas products and services continue to evolve, there is a demand for customer success services at scale. In this role, you will be responsible for designing the tech touch strategy, partner cross functionally to build the capabilities, and executing the program across the customer lifecycle to ensure we are achieving our mission of creating customers for life.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead research, planning, coordination, and execution of launching tech touch customer success service programs to drive on-boarding, engagement, renewal, and expansion
- Manage our Customer Success platform (Gainsight) to automate workflows, communications and reporting
- Prepare executive reports on program performance and business impact
- Partner with Customer Success Leadership to create and manage roadmap of enhancements to further foster automation and customer engagement
- Represent business requirements to technical teams, including prioritization of roadmap items
- Map the customer lifecycle, identifying points of value and opportunities for promoting key features and functionality
- Program manage and collaborate cross-functionally, influence stakeholders, and drive execution and optimization.
- Bachelors degree in Business or related discipline. Preferred master's in business administration with an emphasis in Marketing, or required BA/BS degree in quantitative major
- 8 years+ of relevant experience in software services preferable healthcare, enterprise software, project management, and/or critical account management.
- 2+ years of tech touch experience working with customers across all customer segmentation.
- Experience in cross-functional project management, stakeholder influence, and relationship management
- Knowledge of customer journey mapping and customer segmentation
- Experience working in marketing/customer success analytics, marketing/customer success automation, and customer success tools.
- Experience with Data analytics
- Ability to review data, identify trends, and influence positive results.
- Attention to detail
- Proficiency with Gainsight and Salesforce.
- PMP certification a plus
- Previous experience with marketing tools and campaigns is an asset
- Thrives in an environment of innovation and change
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to navigate challenging situations in a professional manner.
- Excellent organizational skills including the ability to prioritize and multi-task activities across many customers at once.
- Outstanding cross-functional collaboration skills to bring key Imprivata functional areas together in order to solve customer requirements.
- Superior communications skills (presentation, written, and verbal) and demonstrated ability to communicate/present effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive level.
At Imprivata, we have a top-notch work environment, developmental opportunities, a competitive total rewards package, and the desire to have fun. If you have the skills and qualifications as we have described above, we want to hear from you!
Imprivata provides equal employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals, as well as other protected groups
More Jobs From