Customer Success Operations Manager
At Drift we are customer centric to our core. Fun fact, our logo is a group of people surrounding a customer. We believe in doing things that dont scale and strive to provide an experience that is unparalleled in B2B SaaS each and every day.
Drifts Operations team sits at the center of all of our customer-facing teams, and were looking for someone who can empower our rapidly growing Customer Success teams. We do our best to reduce the friction of handoffs, to empower CSMs with data on which customers are successful and which need help, to find our aha moment, and help our customers find value in Drift as fast as we possibly can. If those are the kind of problems that interest you, lets talk.
What youll be doing on the Operations team at Drift:
- Partnering with CS leadership on business forecasting and KPI reporting so we always know where we are relative to our goals
- Data deep dives and helping identify key strategic insights to improve our business
- Daily, weekly, monthly retention reporting for all of our key business units, down to the individual level
- Developing a full understanding of our customer health so we can detect early warning signs of churn, find the ideal on-boarding process, and identify up-sell opportunities
- Managing customer distribution and capacity planning across the team to ensure the best possible experience for our customers
About you and what type of skills youll need:
- You are a self-starter with a voracious appetite to learn and grow
- You are able to translate complex data into simple insights, and communicate them effectively
- You are methodical in your routine and pride yourself in the accuracy of your work
- You are well spoken and your written and verbal communication is clear
- You can adapt to rapidly-changing environments and work with cross-functional teams
- You are collaborative and like working closely with others
- You have an eye for inefficiency and like to fix challenging problems
Things you love doing...
- Everything Excel (pivot tables, vlookups, forecasting)
- CRM management (Salesforce workflows, customization, reporting)
- Process management (Zapier, Google, Trello, Jira)
- Other analytics (SQL, Mode, Looker, and more)
Drift is the worlds first and only conversational marketing and sales platform. More than 100,000 businesses use Drift to provide a modern buying experience for potential customers, generate more qualified leads, and dramatically accelerate the sales cycle.
At Drift, team members:
- Have complete ownership and accountability over their role and functional area
- Have complete transparency into the rest of the company (and are expected to show their work and do the same)
- Have a sense of urgency. We are building a once in a lifetime company at Drift, so we move fast every single day