Office Tour Photos
Mendix is on a mission to fundamentally reinvent the way applications are created, by abstracting the process and enabling everyone who has a stake in an enterprises digital future business people and analysts, web developers, software engineers, even CEOs to meaningfully participate, thereby creating better applications faster. Our goal is simply to create the future of software development.
We are looking for a highly motivated, outgoing, hands-on Services Operations Analyst to support or Services team. You will be responsible for managing all aspects of the global Services organization, from allocation of resources to analyzing completed projects for revenue recognition. In addition, you will be responsible for the day-to-day operations of the services organization including, forecasting, reporting, time management, resource utilization, etc.
In this role you can expect to:
- assist with financial planning and analysis for the Customer Success organization
- Improve and automate service processes
- Create, track and report team resourcing including resource scheduling and utilization
- Liaise with Managers and Finance to ensure timeliness of invoicing and revenue recognition
- Review sales opportunities, contracts and purchase orders (POs) to ensure adherence with revenue recognition rules and guidelines
- Mine and analyst data; identify areas to improve resource utilization, increase revenue, enhance service margins and minimize risk
- Develop and maintain capacity models and predictive resource models based on sales plan and pipeline
- Source possible automation tools to configure and administer billing rules.
You are the innovator we need if you have:
- 4-6 years industry experience in a Professional Services Operations or similar role for a Saas tech company
- Advanced Excel skills a must
- Salesforce experience highly preferred
- Bachelor's degree preferred with Accounting/Finance concentration or equivalent work experience
- Deep knowledge of operational and financial levers an metrics within a services organization
- Strong analytical, organizational and problem-solving skills with a focus on accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task under demanding deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- "roll-up-the-sleeves" attitude
- Strong communication skills are a must as you will be responsible for driving team meetings for the organization and inter-departmental collaboration.
- Solid understanding of project financials, revenue recognition, invoicing and billing process as it applies to services
- Self-motivated individual with the ability to problem solve and work independently with a minimum level of supervision
- Effective and decisive under pressure and operating with a sense of urgency.
While we live on different continents and work on different things, we are one team with a shared mission and set of values. We are passionate and strive for new heights, professionally and personally. We value collaboration, initiative and hands-on creativity. Above all else, we believe in a culture of growth, respect, and fun.
Make your career at Mendix.
There are precious few jobs that let you create the future. But youll find one at Mendix. We pioneered low-code software development technology, which is arguably one of the most transformative technologies of the 21st century for building applications. Already, Mendix is the engine powering digital innovation for thousands of enterprises. The world of software will never be the same, thanks to Mendix. Neither will you, once you start making the future as part of the Mendix team.
Important to know: Mendix is a Siemens business, which means were backed by the resources and stability of one of the worlds largest and most forward-looking enterprises. Think: job security.
Since our company was founded in 2005, our aim is to create a great work environment for people at all stages in their careers. Thats why we are so pleased and honored that we were rated a top Cloud Computing Company to work for in 2019, based on feedback from our employees on Glassdoor. Our organization is growing, in 2018 we added 200 new employees and opened new offices in the U.S., Germany and the Netherlands and we have plans to open a new office in the U.K. in 2019.
More Jobs From