Customer Success Manager/Account Manager
With more than $150M in funding, 100% year over year growth for the past five years and a recent billion-dollar valuation, Seismic is the leader in the enterprise sales enablement software space. Using leading edge cloud technologies and web enabled solutions, we are innovating and solving complex problems to help the worlds top companies improve collaboration and content delivery between marketing and sales. Headquartered in San Diego and with more than 600 employees across the globe, Seismic is privately held by its executive team and investment firms General Atlantic, JMI Equity, Jackson Square Ventures, Lightspeed Venture Partners, and T. Rowe Price.
The Customer Success Manager's primary responsibility is to drive product adoption, highlight best practices and ensure client retention. You will serve as the primary point of contact for assigned accounts, establishing regular cadence, conducting business reviews and tracking success metrics. You will serve as the customers internal champion acting as the main point of contact for escalation of issues, product enhancement requests and driving attendance to Seismic s webinars and client events. A successful candidate must be comfortable engaging and developing trusted advisor relationships with c-level executives and cross-organizational teams tied to the clients Sales Enablement strategy.
- Oversee and ensure successful client onboardings- SOW creation, coordination of project resources, monitoring project plans, and mitigating project risks
- Manage the overall relationship with assigned accounts to ensure renewals and uncover opportunities for cross-sell/up-sell
- Ensure account transparency by tracking client data in our Customer Success application (Gainsight)
- Manage multiple fast-paced projects and ensure success and ongoing client satisfaction
- Translate customer needs and issues into a set of business requirements
- Craft detailed requirements of client solutions that can be passed to solutions engineering teams
- Conduct regular business review meetings with key accounts
- Provide ad-hoc troubleshooting, ongoing training for existing customers and other services and support activities as required.
- Assist with the creation of training documentation as needed
- Assist with other services and support activities as required
- Bachelors Degree in Business Administration, Engineering, Computer Sciences or related field required. Masters Degree desired.
- Advanced proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite including Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Word, and Microsoft Excel
- In-depth knowledge of data systems and structures
- Strong written and oral communication skills with proven ability to initiate and manage relationships with customers of all levels
- Self-starter with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to understand and translate customer requirements
- Critical thinking, analysis, troubleshooting, and problem-solving expertise
- Ability to effectively prioritize and escalate customer issues
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment
- Previous experience with SaaS (desirable)