About The Team
Were passionate about helping hard-working entrepreneurs grow their property management businesses. Were a collective of uniquely talented individuals who are at the top of our game and are determined to get better at what we do every day. Theres zero competition or micromanagementeveryone is the master of their domain, ready to collaborate wholeheartedly with one another and celebrate each others successes. Our determination to make our customers lives better and break records is contagiousyou find yourself becoming intensely passionate about the work that we do, even if the property management industry was never on your radar before you got here.
What You'll Do
Were on the hunt for a Customer Success Manager who will bring high energy, a fun spirit, and passion for helping our customers succeed. In this role, you will focus on ensuring our customers are effectively using our products and services.
- 1-3 years experience in sales or any customer facing role, ideally in software
- Comfortable picking up the phone and talking to anyone
- Fast learner; thirst for making yourself better
- Demonstrated success in a customer-focused environment
- High energy, integrity, and can-do attitude
- Hungry to develop and build relationships across our customer base
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Expert at juggling dozens of competing demands and managing limited time
What We Offer
- Casual and collaborative work environment
- Flexible time off
- Medical, dental & vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Parental leave
- Flexible spending and dependent care accounts
- Commuter benefits
- Free lunch Thursdays
- Ping Pong, Foosball, etc
- Free snacks
At Buildium were always looking for smart, driven, enthusiastic professionals who want to join our team. Our vision is to create a 100-year company with a mission of helping small businesses succeed all while setting the highest standard for the way business should be done. Those arent just words on our wall they are words we live by. We love what we do. We love what were building. And we love our customers. If that sounds like something you want to be a part of, we want to hear from you.
Buildium, a RealPage company, is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, race, veteran or disability status. We celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive work environment where all employees feel a sense of belonging while bringing their authentic self to the table and being valued for it.