Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the worlds largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veevas software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day. Whether you choose to work remotely from home or work in an office - its up to you.
The success of our customers is critical to Veeva. Our commitment to customer success is delivered by fostering a partnership and providing best-in-class services. We are seeking experts in Life Sciences commercial software in one or more of the following areas: CRM, Data Management, Content Management, or Analytics.
Our Customer Success Managers (CSMs) are highly skilled individuals with strong life sciences industry experience and technical aptitude. Combining our customer knowledge with product expertise, we help customers identify how to add value, adopt best practices, and drive industry transformation. CSMs work alongside Product, Support, Sales, and Services teams to help customers maximize their Veeva investments.
We are looking for team members to work with Veeva's most strategic customers. As a member of the CSM team, you will help develop specific strategies, tactics, and processes which make this team vital to long-term customer success.
This is a remote, full-time permanent role with Veeva. Veeva is a Work Anywhere company and our work processes are designed so that you can be productive in the environment that works best for you. This is a customer-facing role and we have no work location requirement if you are in close proximity to an airport and able to meet future travel requirements.
Veeva Systems does not anticipate providing sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B, OPT) for this employment position.
What Youll Do
- Drive customer success by providing ongoing product and process to Veeva customers post-go-live
- Evaluate customers investment in Veeva products, ensuring alignment with key customer initiatives and business strategy
- Consult with customers on release updates, existing functionalities, best practices, and alignment to strategic initiatives
- Advocate for customers in identifying product trends, issues, recommendations, or opportunities to internal Veeva teams
- Understand customer needs and facilitate understanding of Veeva products, capabilities, and best practices
- Partner with other Veeva teams (Services, Strategy, Business Consulting) to manage, track, and optimize customer success
- Uphold Veeva Vision and Values including Do the Right Thing and Customer Success
- 5+ years of experience in software consulting with a professional services/consulting firm or software company
- Advanced technical knowledge of commercial software including CRM, data management and analytics (MDM, EDW, analytics), content/digital asset management, etc.
- Experience working with SaaS/Cloud-based products
- Expertise in the life sciences industry, especially regarding business processes and technology landscapes
- Self-starter with the ability to learn quickly and build strong relationships
- Consultative skills and ability to process and communicate complex information clearly
- Ability to work from home in support of multiple customers/projects
- Ability to travel up to 25% (No current travel due to COVID-19)
Veevas headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.