All roles listed as remote are available as remote within the same country.
Commercial Customer Success Manager
Were looking for an empathetic, curious and experienced professional to join our Customer Success Organization to help retain and grow Snyks growing customer base..
The Customer Success team works hand-in-hand with Development and Security leaders from modern dev shops to advance their open source security program using the Snyk Cloud Native Application Security Platform.
As a CSM, youll spend your time:
- Building and fostering trusted relationships with leaders from our customers engineering and security organizations
- Designing and executing customized onboarding programs helping customers achieve their security program goals through the use of Snyks suite of products
- Mobilizing internal and external resources to remove barriers to adoption
- Advocating internally for the needs of your customers, working proactively with Sales, Product, Support and other teams to identify expansion opportunities and mitigate risks
- Preparing and facilitating business review meetings, training sessions, product feedback/roadmap reviews, and other strategic customer interactions
You should apply if you:
- Have 3-5 years of progressive experience in a customer-facing professional role
- Can demonstrate working knowledge of Developer or Application Security tools (e.g. GitHub, Jira, Jenkins, VScode)
- Have proven experience managing post-sales client relationships
- Have exceptional organization and time-management skills and are able to effectively manage across competing priorities
- Are an effective and influential communicator with a range of personas (from end user to executive); you can facilitate challenging discussions and are adept at handling objections
- Thrive in a collaborative, fast-paced environment and as a part of a results oriented team
Please apply below! Were a fast-growing company, with lots of opportunities to take on additional responsibility and to improve and shape processes.
We care deeply about the warm, inclusive environment weve created and we value diversity - we welcome applications from those typically underrepresented in tech. If you like the sound of this role, but are not totally sure whether youre the right person, do apply anyway :)
We are distributed across four offices in London, Tel Aviv, Boston and Ottawa, with 10% of the company working fully-remote. Weve made an organizational commitment to building a strong, effective, distributed company: we form teams across multiple offices wherever possible, and we invest in communication so that we can benefit from each others perspectives.
Were on a mission to make the world a safer place with more secure software.
Were living in a world of digital transformation that is turning ever more industries into a software-development industry. Cyber security is taking centre stage for many companies, and demand for Snyks product is sky-rocketing!
Snyk has already been adopted by over 2.2M developers, including multiple leading enterprise customers such as Google, Salesforce and Intuit, who are using Snyk to find and fix vulnerabilities in their open source libraries and container images, empowering them to develop secure software, faster.
In March of 2021, we raised $300M in Series E funding at a $4.7 billion company valuation, just after securing an additional $200M in Series D funding in September 2020, and successfully closing two strategic acquisitions. On top of that, we doubled the size of our global team, and were not stopping there!
We believe open source software is a force for good, and were building Snyk to make it easier for developers who arent security experts to stay secure. Join us!