Customer Success Manager - Burlington
The Customer Success team focuses on customer retention and value realization by making sure our customers use the product effectively to achieve their desired business goals. The team is also responsible for creating the processes, tools & methodologies to create and enable an active and robust customer success framework. The ultimate goal is to make every customer wildly successful and committed to ClickSoftware for life measured through a very positive retention rate, satisfaction (NPS) and revenue growth.
Reporting to the Senior Director Customer Success, the Customer Success Manager will directly manage a defined portfolio of accounts to ensure expected value and growth is achieved.
The successful candidate will become a key member of the Customer Success group, as the role will entail working with customers, sales, professional services, customer support and partners to deliver customer value and success. Our ideal candidate will have a breadth and depth of experience across the business in two or more of the following areas: pre and post sales, support, transformation, professional services delivery, customer success or operations of field service organization. This person will have exceptional customer relationship, analytical and upselling skills.
- Focus on making assigned customer as successful as possible, resulting in full renewal and continued loyalty to ClickSoftware.
- Focus on customer intimacy deliver business impact and innovation to a customers business by truly understanding the customers key business issues and opportunities.
- Build and nurture senior executive (including C-level) relationships across assigned accounts to solidify our partnership and commitment to the customer while penetrating the account deeper.
- Work closely with the Sales organizations to develop and execute growth plans.
- Cultivate relationship with assigned clients to increase adoption, ensure retention and increase overall customer satisfaction.
- Establish a trusted/strategic advisor relationship with each assigned client and drive continued value of our products and services.
- Develop, prepare, and nurture customers for advocacy.
- Work with clients to establish critical goals, or other key performance indicators and aid the customer in achieving their goals.
- Work to identify and/or develop upsell opportunities.
- Advocate customer needs/issues cross-departmentally.
- Maintain a broad understanding of ClickSoftwares value proposition and products to discuss with customers, with a view to encourage interest in upgrades and addition products and services
- Travel to customer sites as required. Performs other duties as required. May be called upon during off-hours to become actively involved in resolving a customer issue.
- Prepares and presents key business issues to senior management to provide and obtain information and to build consensus regarding project direction.
- Coordinates all aspects of ongoing service issues, technical assistance and direction to customers regarding ClickSoftwares products. Identifies and facilitates the route of all technical queries and problem resolution from the customer / field to Corporate Technical Support and Engineering. Advises ClickSoftware senior management of any developments and action plans.
The success metrics in this role will include customer satisfaction (NPS), revenue attrition rates, Upsell & Cross sell targets and product adoption.
- A Bachelors or MS or MBA
- 3-5 years Customer Success Management experience
- CSM Experience for a Cloud Based Enterprise Software solution is a plus
- Experience with an operational role in a Field Service organization solution is a plus
- Experience as driving up customer satisfaction
- Ability to work independently and in a strong team environment, and to deliver on detail as well as strategy.
- Strong understanding of Cloud Computing and the business benefits
- Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- Ability to quickly grasp and distinctly explain technological and business concepts
- Strong understanding of business processes and their implementation into enterprise applications
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Strong understanding of customer needs, and objectives
- Effective, clear, and concise presentation skills
- Ability to maintain excellent colleague and peer relationships
- Willingness to travel, as the job requires