Customer Success Manager
As a Customer Success Manager III, you will help True Motion accomplish its core mission of making driving safer and more affordable for all. As a main point of contact for our customers, in this role you will be a trusted advisor, Subject Matter Expert, and a high-valued advocate and voice for our enterprise customers.
As a senior member of the team, you will ensure customer satisfaction, improve user growth and increase revenue for your customers as well as share best practices and provide guidance to new team members . You will gather customer requirements, develop project estimates during the pre-sales phase, and will drive Go-To-Market readiness, ensuring successful product launches. You will ensure both business and technical challenges and customer needs are met, by leading groups and fostering teamwork between our customers, Customer Success, and TrueMotions Sales, Technical Support, Product Management and Engineering teams.
- Manage key success factors for assigned customers, including on-boarding, training, adoption, and advocacy
- Document each accounts business goals, map core business processes, workflows, and customer user funnels
- Plan, coordinate, and deliver on-site customer workshops throughout the product lifecycle. May also act as a subject matter expert and mentor during on-site customer workshops for newer team members
- Utilize existing dashboards and analytics with new features and provide our customers with key program metrics and scorecards
- Independently influence customer value through increased product adoption, customer satisfaction, NPS and overall health scores
- Define and optimize opportunities to lengthen the end-user lifecycle for our customers
- Proactively find and implement new strategies to improve customer value from our products and leverage new products and features to help our customers achieve their core business objectives
- Deliver surprise and delight moments to customers by exceeding customer expectations
- Prepare reports and lead weekly customer meetings and quarterly customer business reviews, acting as an advisor to other team members
- Provide training and guidance to new team members with the ability to fast tract to management level role
- Bachelors degree in Business, Marketing, Communication or similar field is required. Masters degree preferred
- 5+ years of experience in Customer Success within an Enterprise B2B SaaS software company
- Excellent organizational skills - ability to prioritize, manage, drive, and execute on complex projects cross-functionally
- Ability to speak knowledgeably, influence outcomes and communicate with tact to potential and existing customers with professionalism via e-mail, phone and in person
- Excellent presentation skills. Must have extensive and proven experience in delivering live on-site presentations to customers at the executive level
- Excellent calendar and time management skills, including the ability to develop and manage complex, dynamic scheduling and leverage automation to maximize efficiencies
- Thorough knowledge of how our solutions work and how they work with customer business systems and processes
- Ability to triage issues and organize people to solve complex challenges across both business and technical teams
- Self-starter who proactively seeks solutions and follows through to resolution.
- Ability to proficiently use MS Office and Google Docs, e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Ability to use one or more of the following; ZenDesk, Jira, Salesforce
- Exposure to Agile methodologies a plus
- Auto Insurance industry experience a plus
- Ability to travel approximately 20% of the time
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Stock options
- Comprehensive benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k)
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- Feel great working to solve a serious problem (distracted driving)
- Touch your toes thanks to our daily post stand-up meeting team stretch
- Burn some calories during our optional weekly fun-run around the Boston waterfront
- Get to really know your coworkers over a drink and snacks every Thursday afternoon
- Have fun at our frequent team outings, where we go to Red Sox games, volunteer to clean-up the Esplanade, etc.
At TrueMotion we build solutions that make driving safer, lower cost, and more fun. We use the smartphone as a sensor and machine learning to turn phone data into driving data. We believe distracted driving is a solvable problem and partner with insurance companies and other relevant organizations to drive change (pun intended). We are a band of entrepreneurs dedicated to our mission and having fun at our office on Fort Point Channel!
TrueMotion is backed by General Catalyst, Bain Capital Ventures and Lakestar. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability state.