Salsify empowers brand manufacturers to win on the digital shelf by delivering the commerce experiences consumers demand anywhere they choose to shop online. The world's biggest brands including Mars, L'Oreal, Coca-Cola, Bosch, and GSK use Salsify every day to stand out on the digital shelf. To date, Salsify has raised a total of $198.1 million in funding, led by Warburg Pincus, Venrock, Matrix Partners, Greenspring Associates, Underscore VC, and North Bridge.
For more information, please visit: http://www.salsify.com.
Salsify is seeking a highly motivated, growth-focused, and results-driven Customer Success Manager to engage, enable and retain a portfolio of Salsifys customers. The CSM is ultimately responsible for the complete post-sales lifecycle of a portfolio of Salsify customers. This role is focused on ensuring that customers receive maximum business value from their CommerceXM investment. The results of these interactions are customer retention, customer satisfaction and organically uncovering growth opportunities for Salsify through potential new areas of customer value.
How you'll make an impact:
- Ensures the customer is achieving business value for every stage of their customer lifecycle journey, post-sale. Principal CSMs will also come into the pre-sales cycle to help with a seamless transition as we bring on future Fortune 1000 companies
- Owns the adoption of all licensed products and ensures the customers are receiving business value and ROI
- Recommends and executes joint success plans with their portfolio of customers at the Executive Sponsor level
- Executes strategic business reviews up through senior leadership to share progress, metrics, wins and recommendations for the future (products and services)
- Captures metrics and KPIs and documents them in Salesforce
- Helps customers plan and execute a digital shelf program - this is often change management for our customers and a key piece of the role!
- Evangelizes customer success stories and customer success systems and processes
You'll Enjoy This Role If You Have:
- 10+ years of success with account management or customer success with attention to retention and revenue growth, ideally with another SaaS or e-commerce platform
- Proven track record of driving measurable customer outcomes and success with large, complex customers
- Experience managing multiple large, complex projects and/or enterprise-level programs
- Demonstrated ability to compel customers and internal stakeholders to act and hold them accountable to their commitments
- Ability to lead transformational programs, including those that involve C-Suite commitment and change management
- Must work within a team environment with sales, services, product and marketing peers
- Ability to navigate data and people to find answers
Salsifys mission is to empower brand manufacturers to win on the digital shelf.
Helping brand manufacturers to win online is what we do. Our culture is who we are. We are empowered. We are positive thinkers. We take action. We care deeply. These values have driven Salsifys growth and earned the company numerous top workplace awards.
We are headquartered in Boston and have hubs in Lisbon (Portugal), Chicago and remote offices around the globe. If you are excited to work in a fast-paced environment with a team that values agility, curiosity and passion, we want to hear from you!
Salsify loves a good success story and it would be our privilege to help write yours! We recognize that talent and potential come in all forms and that years of experience does not guarantee on the job effectiveness or leadership potential. Our hiring process involves recognizing a persons achievements, subject matter expertise, and passion, not just check marks next to a job description. If you have an interest in our roles please do not hesitate to apply - we would be happy to speak with you!
Salsify is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diverse perspectives yield strong and happy teams. Our employees and customers win when we have a variety of opinions and experiences. If you have a disability, require a religious accommodation or if there is anything we can do to make you more comfortable during our recruitment process, please let us know at [email protected].