Robin is the first workplace management platform designed for flexible work. Every day, thousands of offices across the world use our software to find rooms, desks, and coworkers. Used by companies including HubSpot, Toyota, and Twitter, Robin empowers workplace professionals to build (and reopen) the best version of their office, so people do their best work.
What Were Looking For:
The Robin Customer Experience team is working hard to help workplace teams create a seamless employee experience for their office. We are hiring a Customer Success Manager who will foster strong relationships with our customers and create more Robin champions. If this sounds as exciting to you as it does to us, we want to hear from you.
Youll Succeed In This Role If You:
- Worked as a Customer Success Manager for 3+ years at another SaaS company.
- Have strong communication skills and enjoy writing the perfect emails to your customers.
- Onboarded new customers to set them up for success right from the start - and after launch, you proactively provide strategic advice and guidance to ensure customers achieved their goals.
- Enjoy working individually and collaboratively with an experienced team.
- Are tech savvy and curious - you love learning about new software and pick up best practices quickly.
- Are detail-oriented - nothing gets past you and you always provide timely follow ups for your customers.
Its an Added Bonus If You:
- Worked at a B2B company before.
- Have experience with common enterprise standards for user and device management (i.e., SAML, MDM).
- Unlimited vacation time (that we actually use!)
- 100% company-funded health benefit options through Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Work from home flexibility
- Recognition perks through Blueboard
- 11 company holidays
- And more
We Celebrate Diversity
At Robin, we believe that advancing the workplace is only made possible by empowering all people. Our mission to build the best workplace experience software will not be complete unless we dissect our own bias and amplify underrepresented voices. That's why we're actively working to build a culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion. Robin does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.