Rapid7: Customer Success Manager
- The Rapid7 Customer Success Managers are the backbone of our relationships with our customer base. They are responsible for managing a defined book of business to ensure their customers successfully deploy, adopt, and maintain Rapid7 solutions and continue to renew their licenses year-over-year. Customer Success Managers are highly motivated customer relationship leaders that secure long-term relationships, drive adoption of our tools, generate referrals, identify upsell and cross-sell opportunities, and drive customer loyalty. An exceptional Customer Success Manager strives to understand our customers security needs and how Rapid7 can help them to achieve their goals.
- Consistently achieve monthly and quarterly renewal revenue targets, striving for a high percentage of on-time renewal and revenue retention within a high-volume book of business.
- Drive customer awareness, engagement, and adoption of Rapid7 portfolio, product features and services to maximize the adoption and realized value of their purchased solutions.
- Passionate about customer success; seeks to achieve extraordinary results through tenacious and creative problem solving.
- Assertive but empathetic in nature; able to drive customers toward strategic goals through a combination of persuasion and rapport.
- Energized by connecting with customers in a high volume book of business
- Thrives in a fast based, team centric atmosphere and is adaptable in nature
- Exceptional multi-tasking abilities and organization skills.
- Detail-oriented; able to capture proper information correctly and accurately.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Minimum of 2 year of experience in Customer Success Management
- Develop and maintain relationships with yours customers; ensuring that Rapid7 solutions support the ongoing needs and security objectives for each customer.
- Engage in consistent, proactive client and partner meetings to positively impact customer loyalty and revenue growth.
- Recognize expansion opportunities and effectively qualify them for Sales counterparts to bring to closure.
- Effectively manage high volume of inbound customer requests, align them with internal resources and anticipate their business needs.
- Collaborate and partner with sales, marketing, support, product and engineering teams to drive customer success outcomes
More Jobs From