Customer Success Manager
Promoboxx is the only retail marketing platform, powered by brands, that connects and aligns national manufacturing brands with independent, specialty retailers to increase local awareness and sales. We are proud to partner with leading brands, including Chevrolet, GE Appliances, New Balance and The North Face, to transform the way retailers and brands market together at a local level. Promoboxx is rapidly expanding, and we are looking for the next retail trailblazer to join our team!
The Customer Success Manager will be responsible for driving customer adoption and success through strategic management of each account. Primary functions of this role are to ensure the building of strong, lasting and productive relationships both internally and externally. Ability to influence customer satisfaction, retention and expansion of the Promoboxx business.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for assigned customers providing a variety of support and services, suggesting upgrades and features as relevant.
- Ability to achieve both renewal and business expansion targets.
- Proactively identify any customer risks, and collaborate with internal teams to remediate and ensure a successful renewal.
- Responsible for retention and expansion numbers while ensuring a high degree of accuracy and accountability are achieved.
- Bachelor’s degree, required.
- Minimum 2-3 years of Customer Success experience within SaaS
- Ability to figure things out on the fly and interact and influence at a variety of levels and backgrounds.
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding revenue goals.
- Knowledge of B2B, Marketing Tech or Ad Tech is a plus
- Willingness to travel domestically 20% of time.
Promoboxx Can Offer You:
- Competitive salary, health benefits, stock options, and 401K match program
- Unlimited PTO for vacation, as well as sick days when you need them most
- Employee rewards program and other professional development opportunities
- An open, collaborative work environment with an amazing team and experienced leadership to help you succeed and grow
- Cold brew tap, beer and cider fridge, and snacks to help fuel your day
Promoboxx is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer. We hire without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.