Office Tour Photos
In this individual contributor role you will work with new and existing banks to proactively manage their path to success using the Numerated Growth Technologies platform. You will focus on building key business relationships within your book of business, understanding client needs, and acting as the voice of the customer to build high customer satisfaction. You will work closely with your customers to drive value, platform adoption, and product expansion efforts across all customers to meet portfolio benchmark metrics. You are a proactive team player with a demonstrated ability to provide innovative ideas to drive customer retention. You understand the customer and their use cases and know how to be a trusted partner so companies stay and grow with NGT. You have experience managing a book of business with numerous customers at different stages of the customer lifecycle. You have strong interpersonal and communication skills, including establishing credibility and trust with customers and building influential relationships with partners in the business.
If you love working with customers, have a strong work ethic & outcome management mentality, and have thrived in a role like this before, then we want to talk to you.
- Acquire and maintain expert knowledge of customer business, workflows, support needs & desired outcomes.
- Analyze attrition metrics throughout the entire loan application process, from initial marketing campaigns through loan funding and repeat business.
- Increase customer retention by engaging with customers regularly on relevant features/functionality of the platform for their specific business needs to reduce time to value
- Ensure that a plan is in place with each customer to ensure value realization with special emphasis on platform adoption, program advocacy, product expansion and business retention
- Function as the voice of the customer and provide internal feedback on how NGT can better serve our customers
- Track accounts to identify customer health, churn risk and work proactively to eliminate that risk
- Conduct regular check in calls for tactical items, platform activity, and user engagement.
- Conduct Quarterly Business reviews to present program performance benchmarks & progress towards goals achievements, and provide high level product roadmap.
- 4 year degree required
- Minimum 2 to 3 years experience in Client Services, Customer Success, or Account Management roles
- 1 to 3 years Software, Technology, Saas, or Financial Services experience a plus
- Familiar with small business or commercial banking business development practices
- Experience conducting business reviews and leading client workshops
- Self-motivated team player who has fresh ideas when it comes to user adoption and churn mitigation
- Enjoys working closely with customers to ensure complete satisfaction
- A real go-getter who takes the initiative to get things done
- Direct experience with customer and business outcome management
- Experience assessing business objectives and defining change strategy to meet objectives
- Past experience in measuring progress of programs against established objectives such as revenue, utilization metric, delivery quality, and customer satisfaction