Customer Success Manager
There's going to come a day when you need to get something notarized. When that day comes, wouldnt you rather do it from your kitchen? In the same time it takes to make a sandwich? Notarize is the first on-demand notary platform, allowing anyone to notarize a document online and empowering businesses to send, track and collect notarizations. We're helping people execute the most important transactions of their lives and streamlining operations for countless industries.
If you want to help customers fundamentally change the way their businesses operate then we should talk. Our mission is to create an exceptional experience for Notarizes business customers (and for their signers) through personalized consultation and targeted engagement. The customer success team at Notarize works closely with key partners across our business and real estate segments to nourish meaningful relationships and drive long-term value.
As a Customer Success Manager (CSM) at Notarize, you will be entrusted with building deep relationships and driving product adoption and engagement across our growing business customer base. As we begin to scale our team, CSMs joining now will be able to have an outsized impact on the business and quickly develop and grow their careers.
A typical day will include a morning call with your colleagues on the sales team to make sure their prospects have the resources they need to get started successfully with our software. After that, you run on an onboarding call with new customers to demo the product and share best practices around quick adoption. After lunch you put the finishing touches on a Quarterly Business Review scheduled for tomorrow morning. You close your day by attending a tribe meeting with the product team to review user feedback youve collected.
- Passionate about your customers experience and the experience of their signers
- Consultative with savvy business acumen
- A creative problem-solver who is willing and able to embrace challenges
- Committed to growing with our company and software
- Extraordinarily friendly and quick-witted
Your responsibilities as a Customer Success Manager include:
- Managing customer relationships, engaging proactively through regular reporting calls, focused on driving higher conversion rates for their Notarize transactions
- Guiding and project managing the customer onboarding experience
- Partnering with internal stakeholders across sales, marketing, notary ops, and product, to ensure the smoothest possible customer experience
- Running point on customer escalations and pulling in executive resources as needed
- Analyzing data and drawing insightful recommendations for customers
- Developing an intimate understanding of the customers business and key goals
- Deeply understanding industry best practices and working independently to develop additional best practices to solve customer needs
- Understanding competitive products and speaking to product differences that spotlight Notarize
- 2+ years client management experience at a software company, agency, or management consultancy
- Excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills with an aptitude for learning software
- Demonstrated ability to own a book of business, and manage competing priorities with a strict attention to detail
- A verifiable track record of consistently meeting and exceeding goals
- Understanding of the mortgage industry or notary law is a plus but not required (demonstrated interest in learning it is required!)
Some of our benefits:
- Competitive salaries & equity
- Heavily subsidized medical, dental, and vision
- Unlimited PTO & flexible work schedules
- Small, cross-functional teams
- Strong emphasis on collaboration & mentorship
- Friday lunches & regular Lunch & Learn sessions
- Seltzer & cold brew on tap
- Fun & easily accessible location (Back Bay, right near the Pru)
Notarize is committed to building an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds and everyone is encouraged to apply. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We'd love to hear from you.