As a Customer Success Manager, you are passionate about software testing automation and helping people. You are responsible for training new customers on how to use mabl to automate their tests. As issues arise, you teach customers how to accomplish what they’re trying to do, report bugs to our product team, and work collaboratively with our product team to identify new features and opportunities.
Focusing on our commercial segment of customers, you will ensure their success by creating an efficient and seamless customer experience. You will develop processes and tools to aid in the customer’s journey and ensure they are engaged and deriving maximum value from mabl as a testing solution. You will exceed their expectations with lightning-quick responses to their questions and issues and provide a cadence of check-ins to make sure they stay on track. You will become the face of mabl for these customers.
- Teaching customers how to use mabl efficiently
- Developing and evolving a training curriculum and ongoing success for commercial customers
- Instilling a sense of urgency for customer adoption of mabl
- Digging for expansion opportunities within existing customers
- Monitoring adoption/usage trends and developing appropriate plans to address any issues
- Working with engineering to triage and resolve product issues
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Customer service or success experience in a SaaS B2B environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work successfully in a dynamic, fast-changing environment
- Passionate about working at a technology company and learning new technologies
- Knowledgeable about HTML, CSS, JS and Chrome dev tools
mabl is quickly making a name for itself as an emerging leader in the multi-billion dollar test automation market. The founding team has a rich history in DevOps and Cloud and successfully sold their prior company, Stackdriver, to Google in 2014.
As mabl launched its product into general availability in the first half of 2018, it drew significant interest from numerous large enterprise clients including Symantec, Petsmart, ADP, Honeywell, and Siemens. Based on this demand, mabl is searching for its first Customer Success Manager for top accounts to help work with Enterprise clients both in pre-sales engagements as well as post sales on-boarding. This individual will have the ability to come in early and influence the process, culture, and interactions mabl has with large enterprise clients as well as working directly with the founding team in helping to drive product roadmap based on customer feedback.
mabl offers competitive compensation and benefits, including health, dental, and vision insurance, along with 401k. In addition, there is a flexible vacation policy, various team building events, as well as Fridays off in the summer.
If all this sounds like the role for you, then we’d love to hear from you! Please shoot us an email at email@example.com and let us know you applied from Venturefizz.