We're looking for a Customer Success Manager who can impact customer outcomes through collecting and analyzing data and feedback on an ongoing basis, and turning insights into onboarding, retention, and product strategies. Theyll be involved in all aspects of support, account management, product demonstration, customer education, and more. All team members look to customer success for input across all key decisions.
What you'll be doing:
- Understand customer outcomes by communicating with customers, analyzing customer health metrics, gathering NPS, and collecting feedback.
- Represent the voice of the customer to provide input into every core product, marketing, and sales process.
- Collaborate closely with sales team members to support renewals and expansion opportunities.
- Serve as the primary contact for the onboarding of new customers, the training of platform end users, as well as post go-live support.
- Gauge customers levels of engagement with the software and provide feedback to other internal teams regarding product and service improvements.
- Provide insights to customers to ensure that they get the most out of the platform with the aim of helping to grow our customer base.
Our ideal candidate will:
- Be willing to make mistakes fast enough to learn.
- Have experience working with and managing internal stakeholders and customers.
- Possess sales acumen and be comfortable with upselling/reselling/renewing.
- Create a high level of accuracy and attention to detail Demonstrate stellar communication and interpersonal skills.
- Be flexible and have the ability to operate effectively with uncertainty and change.
- Be driven, self-motivated, enthusiastic, and tackle all tasks with a can do attitude.
- Be extremely well-organized with an ability to handle and digest large amounts of information from a variety of sources.
- Be able to work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
Lola.com is the shockingly easy to use spend and travel management software that finance teams use to save time and money on business expenses and the team is growing! Lolas high-energy, collaborative and wicked loving culture has made it one of Bostons hottest startups. With former executives from Kayak, HubSpot, TripAdvisor and FitBit, there is no better place to build something from the ground up and grow your career.
As a team we value curiosity, generosity, and passion. We believe that we're stronger together, and we seek out opportunities to learn from each other and to share what we know with the rest of the team. We also believe that focusing on the customer and developing a sense of empathy and compassion for our customers is key to the success of our product and our engineering organization.
At Lola.com, we celebrate diversity and consider it key to our success as a team and a company. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment of mutual respect for all employees.