LeanIX aspires to become the number one SaaS solution to modernize IT architectures. We are well on our good way. Hundreds of well-known brands such as adidas, Volkswagen, Atlassian and Vodafone make better decisions in IT with LeanIX.
LeanIX is not just the product, it is also a great place to work. Colleagues from dozens of countries jointly make our vision reality. Yes, we work hard to achieve our ambitious goals. But, we have everything needed to do so. We have invested a lot in a working environment that allows everyone to thrive. We believe in open access to leadership, transparent communication, personal development, a modern, airy working environment, and that our world-class team deserves the best software stack money can buy.
We are looking for a customer-oriented and ambitious team player with exceptional analytical and consulting / advisory skills to support our customers in the best way possible. You will take on full responsibility for customer accounts in different lifecycle stages from onboarding to renewal. The tasks range from data-driven analysis and execution to change management projects.
WHAT IS WAITING FOR YOU?
- Close collaboration with Sales, Marketing and Product Development
- Regular care of customer accounts and ensuring continuous communication with customers
- Ensuring a smooth onboarding of new customers
- Development and expansion of customer accounts
- Driving product usage and increasing user base in customer accounts
- Execution of consulting projects with customers
- First point of contact for all aspects of your customers
- Translating customer feedback into product requirements
- Working with state-of-the-art Customer Success tool
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- 3+ years of experience in an internationally operating consulting company for IT Management projects with direct customer interaction with decision-making level in IT organizations
- Understanding of IT organizations, development of IT applications and IT operations for Enterprise companies
- Experience in project management and project methods
- 1+ year working knowledge with Gainsight or Totango
- Very good English language skills, especially technical vocabulary
- Passion for IT
WHAT IS HELPFUL BUT NOT REQUIRED:
- Coding/Scripting skills (JSON, Python, HTML, GraphQL, SQL, API Endpoint/Editors)
- SSO authentication integration (SAML Azure, ADFS, Gsuite, Okta)
- Software/Configuration integration between applications (Service Now, Confluence, Pivio, Apptio, Intercom, Signavio)
- Basic understanding of any EA related platforms (LeanIX, Iteraplan, iServer, Alfabet, Service Now, Mega, Sparx, Ardoq, Abacus)
- Multi-lingual (Any of the languages; Spanish, Portuguese)
As an equal opportunity employer, LeanIX is committed to a diverse workforce. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, belief, political affiliation, union membership, age, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national or ethnic origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.