JRNI: Customer Success Manager
It’s an exciting time to join JRNI. We’re scaling up our teams, and looking for an experienced Customer Success Manager to join our team. Customer Success is the term we use for ensuring our customers get the very best value from JRNI. The role encompasses nurturing customer growth, driving retention and ensuring customer satisfaction. Working hand in hand with the customer to drive insight, value and promote advocacy – ultimately ensuring customer fulfillment and success.
You will be responsible for leading post-sales efforts including customer on-boarding, and driving user adoption and satisfaction.
About the role
- Owning overall relationships with assigned clients, which includes: increasing adoption, ensuring retention, driving growth and satisfaction
- Working with clients to establish goals, or other KPI’s
- Delivering impactful and insightful QBR sessions with your key accounts
- Tracking and reporting on customer health and delivering different outreach programs
- Managing customer reporting and analysis
- Experience in Account Management or Customer Success Management in a highly bespoke SaaS organization
- Experience with large Enterprise Customers in a SaaS revenue model
- Track record of consistently delivering projects, driving successful technical programs, and managing technical accounts
- Proven ability to coach people internally and externally to drive outcomes
This is an opportunity to influence, own and shape our Customer Success processes. We’ve got a large and varied Enterprise client base, ranging from well-known retailers to large financial corporations which means your role will be incredibly varied!
We’ve got some fantastic employee benefits such as 20 days paid vacation plus public holidays, 401k, health insurance and dental & vision, commuter benefits, company stock options and not to mention the regular social activities!