Customer Success Manager
The Global Customer Success team is integral in creating long term value for our customers and ensuring their success with our technology. This team is highly regarded as trusted advisors that guide and advocate for our extensive portfolio of customers. Working closely with customers, Customer Success plans SaaS implementations, on-boardings, trainings, and ongoing support. This team also identifies opportunities and challenges from the way the customer engages with our solution and takes action to help resolve challenges and foster expansion of usage and value from the solution over time.
As a Senior Customer Success Manager, you will elevate and enhance the use of Intralinks technology by addressing the holistic needs of customers and large user groups to strengthen and maintain relationships. This role prepares employees for the Principal CSM position.
- Communicate with customers on a regular basis to ensure broad adoption and satisfaction of Intralinks business solutions.
- Analyze and provide intelligence to customers to provide maximum leverage of Intralinks solutions.
- Assist customers to drive best practices when interacting with the platform and provide assistance with new feature deployment planning.
- Implement strategies to improve customer satisfaction. Research options and discusses changes with management and others.
- Assists the CS Team in gathering customer feedback and defining processes and best practices.
- Align directly with Account Executives or territories in support of customers.
- Responsible for the coordination and completion of projects which involves defining project scope, determining appropriate project features and functionality, liaising with key contacts throughout the active project engagement process, managing customer relationships and expectations, liaising with sales as well as other internal teams. Monitors and summarizes progress of projects.
- Continue to develop a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of 2 years of related experience in a Customer Relationship Management role or Financial Services industry.
- Experience implementing and supporting SaaS solutions.
- Able to work standard business hours with flexibility off-hours and ongoing mobile phone (email) monitoring.
- Project management skills and knowledge, interpersonal/relationship skills, problem solving skills, customer relationship management skills.
- Presentation skills, communication skills, conflict resolution skills.
- Proficient in MS Tools, possesses technical acumen.
- Passionate about customer success.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
Travel - Minimal