Office Tour Photos
We are excited to be seeking a Customer Success Manager to join our team! You will be an integral part of our Customer Success team and will be tasked with thinking critically and creatively about how to best support our clients to drive their business success with our support.
- Handle both inbound and outbound calls and emails, building and maintaining strong relationships with our client base, while supporting agents utilizing our EverQuote Pro platform.
- Be a strategic consultant for our agency business, in a role that combines both revenue protection as well as revenue growth, by creating up sell opportunities within our existing customer base.
- With the recent launch of new products across the home and life verticals, you will also be a key player in cross-sell initiatives for existing customers.
- A professional with 2+ years experience in a customer facing role, and a background in Sales or Customer Success
- A clear process in place for managing a large book of business, and generating revenue within those accounts
- Experience communicating data analysis via phone/email, and able to break down complex data sets into easily readable business review emails and phone calls
- Able to have revenue specific dialogue with accounts
- Strong record of success in whatever you have done
- Energetic, proactive and tenacious
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Coachable you are willing to accept constructive feedback
- Team Oriented you are willing to lend a hand and celebrate the success of your teammates.
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Ability to function both independently and as part of a team
- Previous success working in a fast-paced, dynamic and creative environment
- Bachelor's degree
- We are one of the fastest growing companies in Boston history
- We recently completed our IPO and are looking for the next generation of leaders to push us forward as a public company
- Even as weve become a public company, were committed to maintaining our startup feel, (but with none of that startup anxiety)
- We employ completely data-driven decision-making
- We encourage creative thinking, independent responsibilities for business results & team collaboration
- Lunch catering to the office, company outings to local restaurants, day trips, and more
- We offer competitive salaries, excellent benefits, stock, and a relaxed & flexible work environment
- We have lives outside of work. We are musicians, athletes, filmmakers, gamers, authors, and more
More Jobs From