Customer Success Manager
As an Evergage Customer Success Manager, you’ll be responsible for the complete post-sale success and satisfaction for a portfolio of Evergage’s Retail, B2B Demand Generation or Financial Services Customers. It’s the Customer Success Manager’s goal to make every customer successful by building a trusted advisor relationship and helping them achieve their business objectives using the Evergage platform.
The Customer Success Manager will identify and leverage company-wide resources to address any customer satisfaction, growth or renewal risk or opportunity in their portfolio. The Customer Success Manager will collaborate with Sales on renewals, participating in commercial negotiations as a Customer advocate and business partner.
- Retail, B2B/Demand Generation or FiServ Clientele: Primary ownership and accountability for ensuring customer growth, satisfaction, and retention within the assigned accounts (retail ecomm or fiserv demand generation)
- Strong Digital Marketing or Digital Customer Experience background a must.
- Account Based Marketing (ABM) experience valuable for B2B/Demand Generation position.
- Build, maintain, and execute on account plans for each assigned account and coordinate appropriate internal resources for delivery
- Develop strong relationships with all key decision makers and influencers across each customer in their portfolio
- Identify, develop, and recognize new opportunities for expanding each Customer’s Evergage adoption
- Uncover and mitigate any risk that threatens each customer’s growth, satisfaction, or renewal; conceive and execute risk mitigation plans
- Own all primary Customer communication and resolve escalations with autonomy
- Demonstrated experience in identifying and mapping the customer org structure with ability to bridge turnover at any level of the organization
- Collaborate effectively with the Sales organization to close incremental revenue and secure long-term renewals
- Ensure ongoing adoption of the Evergage platform by each customer in their portfolio
- Build a solid base of referenceable customer contacts within your assigned portfolio
1-3 years of experience in SaaS/Enterprise Software Account Management or Client Services
Digital marketing experience with retail, B2B/demand generation or finacial services brands
Experience supporting or managing digital marketing campaigns
Familiarity with Digital Marketing Technologies
Exposure to the development, execution, and overview of account plans
Demonstrated ability to seamlessly participate in discussions with business and technical leadership and grow relationships at all levels of an organization
Excellent verbal and written communication and in person and virtual presentation skills
Ability to work independently and to collaborate effectively across functions as part of a team in a matrixed environment
Passion and motivation to make customers successful
Some experience in commercial contract negotiations
Bachelor’s degree in a related field