Office Tour Photos
We’re looking for smart, driven collaborators to join us and help us support our rapidly growing community of customers. As a customer success manager, you will be an integral member of our Customer Success team. You will drive adoption and ensure customers achieve their desired outcomes with Crayon.
What We're Looking For
- High Wattage. Did we already say smart? You love a good challenge and learning new skills, technology, and more.
- Team Player. Emotional intelligence is a must. You enjoy working in a team environment, supporting your teammates in pursuit of our common goals, and working with your colleagues to drive customer value. You strive to not only improve yourself, but also those around you.
- Get S*** Done. You’re motivated, dedicated, have excellent time management skills, and pay attention to details. You don’t shy away from hard work – in fact, you embrace it.
- You Love Customers. Customers aren’t for everyone… sometimes they don’t understand what you mean, and sometimes they need extra help. You’re energized by the challenge of serving customers at a high level with all the work that you do.
About the Job
- You’ll be responsible for onboarding and managing customer accounts. You can successfully build strong relationships and continuously drive a customer toward their success criteria. No matter what a customer team's makeup is, you can engage around specific business-oriented objectives and criteria.
- You’ll gather product feedback and recommendations from the customers. Understand how customers currently use the product and help them incorporate the product into their long-term strategies.
- You’ll proactively engage with customers in order to understand their unique needs and the nuances of their goals.
- Through your work, you’ll grow adoption of Crayon across different teams and departments within a customer account.
- You’ll own the business side of your accounts and work with customers to achieve account renewals, upgrades, and contract extensions.
More Jobs From