Office Tour Photos
Brightcove is a team of smart, passionate people who are revolutionizing the way organizations deliver video. Were hyped up about storytelling, and about helping people connect, share experiences, and view the world. Bottom line: video is the worlds most compelling, exciting medium, and Brightcove exists to demonstrate that video means business.
As the industry leader in this space, we empower our customers to deliver top-notch video experiences to audiences on every screen in bold and innovative ways. When video is done right, it can have a powerful and lasting effect. Hearts open. Minds change. Creativity thrives. Since 2004, Brightcove has been supporting customers that are some of the largest media companies, enterprises, events, and non-profit organizations in the world. There are over 600 Brightcovers globally, each of us representing our unique talents and passions and we have built a culture that values individual empowerment, excellence and collaboration. This culture enables us to develop technologies once thought impossible, provide customer support without parallel or excuses, and leverage the expertise and resources of a global infrastructure. We take our video seriously, and we take great pride in doing it as one team.
We are searching for an exceptional person to take a position as a member of our growing Customer Success team and help Brightcove achieve breakout growth. This person must have a proven track record for delivering on or exceeding revenue goals and take pride in getting it done.
The candidate we will hire will be highly self-motivated, extremely organized, team-oriented, creative, and possess outstanding communication and negotiating skills. In this role, you will take ownership of the customer lifecycle, from onboarding to renewal, ultimately driving loyalty and advocacy. You will be responsible for managing customer expectations and acting as a quarterback across the organization to deliver the best value for customers. This role also requires close partnership with the Account Executive team to ultimately ensure awareness of upsell opportunities, drive year over year growth, complete customer satisfaction and maximize value return from Brightcove products & services.
- Drive retention and growth among our most valuable customers by understanding their business needs and helping them succeed
- Maintain a cadence of communicating with customers about their adoption trends, sentiment, and mining opportunities for deeper engagement
- Champion customer solutions across the Brightcove organization, shepherding customers to appropriate support channels and teams.
- Identify at risk customers to mitigate churn and leverage response strategies across your book of accounts.
- Collaborate closely with Account Executive team to partner on expansion opportunities
- Provide insights to customers to ensure that they get the most out of the platform with the aim of helping grow our customer base
- Gauge customers levels of engagement with the company and provide feedback to the other teams regarding product and service improvements
- Become a domain and industry expert
- Maintain competitive knowledge & focus
- This is a quota-carrying role
- This role does involve travel, up to 15%
- 1-2 years in a quota carrying Customer Success, Relationship Management, Account Management, or similar role within a SaaS or software company.
- Experience working with Fortune 500 Enterprise customers.
- A proven track record delivering on or exceeding revenue goals and quota.
- Experience building and maintaining relationships, while working to mitigate churn and drive engagement and renewals
- Demonstrated ability to develop, manage, and carry through complex renewals to closure.
- Detailed understanding of client business strategy, drivers, goals and initiatives and translating these into Brightcove selling opportunities.
- Proven ability to operate effectively in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial startup in which cross-functional teamwork and initiative is a must.
- Possess excellent communication skills to customize communication to the customers needs with confidence; effectively deliver memorable presentations leveraging why video storytelling skills.
- Demonstrate excellent networking skills to identify the right customer stakeholders and build connections quickly to drive consensus for deals; drive communications with internal cross functional teams for renewal success.
- Retain a customer-first attitude while still exhibiting excellent negotiation skills.
- Degree in Business, Marketing or a related field.
Working at Brightcove:
As the undisputed global leader in powering premium video for our customers, Brightcove recruits and retains highly qualified and motivated individuals, creating an environment where people can innovate and achieve their best, and we reward them for their performance by giving them the opportunity to share in the companys success. We offer competitive compensation, stock options, 401k matching, and tuition reimbursement, as well as unlimited PTO - and we expect you to use it!
We are currently all working remotely due to Covid-19, but this role is located in our Boston office which is located downtown, in Fort Point harbor. The office has an open working space layout with beautiful water views. Employees enjoy access to fully-stocked kitchens and social activities including: happy hours, trivia and movie nights, ping pong tournaments, and philanthropy events. We celebrate a variety of personal interests with organized groups and clubs including an Employee Action Committee, Women of Brightcove, and many more!
If you've gotten all the way to the bottom of this description, thank you for your interest in Brightcove! If this role sounds like something that is exciting to you please don't hesitate to apply, even if you don't meet all of our qualifications. We recognize that no candidate is perfect and Brightcove would love to have the chance to get to know you.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Send us your resume if you are interested and want to learn more!
More Jobs From