Full-time, Boston, US
Hurry up! Weve got a dream to build!
BlueConic is a fast-growing Boston-based SaaS startup in search of a unique individual who blends a consultants obsession with solving customer problems, with a digital marketing technologists skillset. If you love happy customers as much as you love data and development, youre going to be a great Customer Success Manager. We need you to come help guide marketers on their customer data platform (CDP) journey, from delivering a successful and inspiring onboarding, all the way to managing ongoing, innovative success for our clients.
The team you will join is changing marketing every single day and weve got the data to prove it! In addition to leading the implementation of our platform, which features a one-of-a-kind data integration and collection engine, our Customer Success team drives value-focused utilization of our platform, as there are many ways to help our customers use first-party data to improve outcomes for their organization.
Weve got a job for you.
You will lead a variety of projects and initiatives related to customer onboarding and platform utilization, all focused on data unification and activation use cases within BlueConic. You will collaborate with marketers to define and achieve business goals with BlueConic use cases that range from web and mobile to CRM, email, and beyond. You will support BlueConic users as they use our platform, and you will provide input to product management on features important to our customers.
- Apply your deep understanding of customer business strategy and use cases to ensure alignment between customer objectives and BlueConic capabilities.
- Drive solution adoption by providing best practices, solution usage maturity benchmarks, diagnosing barriers to adoption, and helping the customer address those obstacles.
- Solicit client feedback on product features and capabilities.
- Provide ongoing support and engagement, including recurring business reviews in conjunction with account management.
- Identify risks to renewals with our clients on an ongoing basis and collaborate with internal teams to remediate client concerns and managing escalations.
- Reliably manage lots of different projects at once without falling behind or getting flustered.
- Build and sustain relationships with stakeholders and decision makers on assigned accounts.
We are looking for someone with the following skills:
- At least 2 years working in a customer-facing role such as solutions consultant, customer success, support engineer, or similar for a software company. Ideally, youll have experience in SaaS and marketing technologies.
- Keen understanding of how APIs can be used to send and retrieve information between solutions
- Proficiency with multiple marketing technologies, including hands-on experience working with customer data platforms, digital analytics, personalization or tag management, campaign management, data management platforms, and/or web-based technologies (e.g. CMS), and a demonstrated ability to adapt quickly to new software.
- Holistic thinker about the customer journey and understand the mechanics of building processes and workflows, and identifying tools for efficiency and scale.
- An outstanding communicator who listens intently, communicates clearly, and can tailor messaging to a variety of customer audiences and roles.
- Excellent project management capabilities whether large or small, projects are delivered on time and are fully aligned with desired outcomes and deliverables.
It will set you apart from the pack if:
- Project management is one of your key skillsets, and whether at home or work, everyone looks to you to bring order to chaos.
- Passion, enthusiasm, and eagerness to learn quickly are your MO.
- You embrace collaborative working relationships across the organization and utilize every engagement as an opportunity to showcase your natural talents, while at the same time, furthering your learning and insights.
- You thrive in an environment that is continually developing and furthering scalable customer success processes and systems.
Reasons to join us:
- Help build the best marketing technology product ever, period.
- Be part of a small and fast-growing team in downtown Boston.
- Take advantage of great opportunities for career advancement.
- Work with big name brands to achieve their marketing goals.
- Enjoy competitive salary and benefits, including the office stroopwafel supply (Google it).
More Jobs From