Customer Success Manager
AppNeta is a fast-growing, international technology startup that is poised to take advantage of the massive performance monitoring marketplace sized by Gartner as $3.5B in 2017. AppNeta has been named to the Inc. 5000 Fastest-growing Private Companies list four years running, and has won numerous awards in the Boston market, including BBJs Best Places to Work and BostInnos Coolest Companies.
As a member of AppNeta's Boston-based customer success team, you will be responsible for ensuring customer adoption of our AppNeta Performance Manager service. Our customer success managers partner with sales and support staff and are responsible for renewals of assigned customer accounts. You'll help our customers realize the exceptional application and infrastructure performance value as delivered by our service and dedicated staff. Reporting to the Director of Customer Success, you'll be part customer advocate, part sales professional, part support, and part product expert as you lead our customers on their journey from initial transaction through expansion and renewal.
- Build relationships with operational users and key decision makers within your assigned accounts
- Advocate for customers within AppNeta beginning with the initial sales cycle and continuing through the customer journey
- Host executive business reviews with assigned customers
- Proactively engage with customer organizations at multiple levels to ensure positive subscription renewal outcome
- Using a variety of internal and commercial tools, assess customer deployment health and implement programming to maximize the value customers derive from our solutions
- Meet or exceed customer success performance goals as measured by renewal, expansion, and customer satisfaction results
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Excellent phone/verbal and written communication skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong leadership abilities across departments like technical support, finance, sales, and product management
- Excellent organization, motivation, leadership, and interpersonal skills
- Familiarity with leading SaaS CRM tools like Salesforce.com, Netsuite, and Gainsight
- Background in IT helpful - our solutions are employed by the application and network operations leaders at leading global enterprises
- Positive Attitude and Desire to Work with Customers
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of experience in a sales or sales engineer role with a SaaS organization
AppNeta is the leader in proactive end-user performance monitoring solutions built for the distributed enterprise. With AppNeta, IT and Network Ops teams can assure continual and exceptional delivery of business-critical applications. AppNetas SaaS-based solutions give IT teams essential application and network performance data, allowing them to continuously monitor user experience across any application, network, data center or cloud.
At AppNeta, we take application and network performance seriously without taking ourselves too seriously. We are big believers in a work hard, play hard culture. We offer everything from catered lunch and free snacks to commuter benefits and Maternity/Paternity leave, and pride ourselves on providing a challenging yet fun and collaborative environment in both office locations. For more on our company culture, perks, and benefits, check out our website: https://www.appneta.com/about/company-culture/.
About AppNetas office locations:
- Boston: Located just steps from South Station in the heart of the Innovation District, AppNetas Boston office is home to our Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, Engineering, Product and G&A teams.
- Vancouver: One block from Waterfront Station in the heart of historic Gastown, AppNetas Vancouver office is home to our Product, Engineering and Customer Success teams.