Oversees client activities and programs determining profitability goals and objectives. Fosters penetration and revenue growth into identified client organizations in an effort to result in new business. Coordinates and ensures a professional relationship between clients, vendors and internal departments. Facilitates the management and service of assigned accounts.
- Service Oriented/Internal Customer Service
- Business or Technical Acumen
- Problem Solving
- Fast & Flexible
- Teamwork & Collaboration
- Ethics & Values
- Interpersonal Communication
- Serves as liaison between clients, outside vendors, and internal departments to coordinate efficacious business partnerships.
- Responsible and accountable for growth of portfolio for self and team, including but not limited to: additional revenue, client preservation, margin preservation and cost mitigation.
- Identifies and pursues additional revenue with existing clients.
- Anticipates client needs and suggest new ideas, opportunities, and partnerships.
- Forecasts budget and provides accurate ongoing cost containment.
- Responds to and resolves customer complaints.
- Plans, coordinates and implements client activities and programs.
- Serve as the primary client point of contact for day to day, and project issues.
- Attends client and industry events, including trade shows and dealer conferences.
- Creates monthly reporting standards for clients.
- Reviews and analyzes program profitability and recommends corrective course of action if necessary.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
EDUCATION: Bachelors Degree or equivalent work experience
EXPERIENCE: 3-5 years of related experience. Previous customer service experience in the automotive or insurance industries is a plus. Demonstrated ability to manage projects. 2 years of project or supervisory/management experience
SKILLS: Excellent oral and written and presentation skills. Proven analytical skills and experience. Ability to work in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment. Utilizes sound judgement, decision making skills, strategic thinking and follow through.
WORKING RELATIONSHIPS: Works closely with all departments throughout the organization. Be the voice of CCAS to the client and the voice of the client to operations.
ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS: Up to 20% travel. Ability to work flexible hours as business need dictates
THIS DESCRIPTION IS NOT INTENDED TO BE A COMPLETE STATEMENT OF JOB CONTENT, RATHER TO ACT AS A GUIDE TO THE ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS PERFORMED. MANAGEMENT RETAINS THE DISCRETION TO ADD TO OR CHANGE THE DUTIES OF THE POSITION AT ANY TIME.