SaaS is taking over the business world, empowering teams to drive productivity using apps they love. In fact, Cisco estimates that 75% of workloads will be SaaS-only by 2021. This rise of SaaS has distributed IT management across the entire organization, creating an overall lack of visibility. While extensive toolsets exist to manage the traditional IT stack (things like networking, infrastructure, and hardware), no equivalent existed for the IT business operations (SaaS) stack.
That’s why we created Blissfully: to be a real-time source of truth, giving teams visibility into their entire app ecosystem. We aim to simplify and humanize IT operations so companies can focus on what they do best.
Blissfully boasts fairly large deal sizes with short sales cycles given we just started selling less than a year ago. As we aim to scale the revenue organization (sales, operations and customer success) in 2020 we need a Customer Success Manager to partner with the VP Revenue, CEO and Director of Customer Success.
Initially you'll be responsible for helping define and executing the strategy for on-boarding net new customers and renewing existing ones. As the first customer success manager this role offers the opportunity to put your stamp on the customer success function at Blissfully and to move up quickly within the organization. Our clients will range from small startups to publicly traded companies but most are mid-market SaaS organizations. Your key contacts at our customers will span across IT, Finance, Security, and Operations teams. Key deliverables include but are not limited to:
1. Partnering with customers to understand their current challenges and help develop a plan using Blissfully to meet their goals
2. Codifying the implementation and customer success process
3. Working with operations to ensure we're reporting on what makes a customer most successful
4. Identifying customers' product pain points and communicating to the Product team
5. Codifying the renewal process with the goal of maintaining negative revenue churn
6. Working with VP Revenue to hire additional CSM's and customer support personnel
- 2+ years of management consulting experience
- Strong communication skills
- Tech savvy, self-starter that won't need hand holding and likes being a 'jack of all trades'
- Strong writing skills and highly organized
- Consultative and relationship building focus
-1+ year Management Experience
**Nice to Have**
- SaaS experience
- Marketing experience
- Operations experience
- Early stage startup experience
- SQL and/or Microsoft Excel experience