Office Tour Photos
Applecart deploys proprietary technology to run marketing campaigns that leverage positive customer word-of-mouth on behalf of brands. Last year we closed a $6 million funding round, led by global sports and entertainment leader Endeavor (with Endeavor CEO Ari Emanuel joining Applecart’s board) and other prominent tech investors including Aspect Ventures, former Yelp SVP of Engineering Michael Stoppelman, and Infinite Computer Solutions founder Sanjay Govil.
Applecart is building a game-changing, direct-to-consumer, two-sided marketplace that will empower and compensate customers who refer their personal networks to brands and products that they genuinely love. We give brands the ability to tap into a new scalable and cost-effective customer acquisition channel: peer-to-peer referrals via the networks of their current, satisfied customers. Our marketplace helps great brands efficiently grow beyond traditional marketing channels to generate a high volume of sales via genuine and positive word-of-mouth from existing customers.
About the Role
Our goal is to provide a phenomenal experience to consumers referring brands they love to friends and family while being compensated for product referrals they already make to those closest to them! As a Customer Success Intern, you will be one of the first points of contact our users have with us. You’ll get to lend your expert knowledge, attentive ear and accurate guidance to ensure our users have a first class experience using our app. You will work with our Customer Success team to present user feedback to leadership and work with our Product and Design teams so they can incorporate it in a timely manner to help improve the user experience.
What You Will Do:
- Deliver exceptional customer-first service through phone calls, live chat and email
- Analyze customer feedback trends to provide our product team with the opportunity to exceed customer expectations
- Proactively look for ways to improve internal processes around gathering, tracking and responding to user feedback
- Support product marketing efforts using expertise gained from customer interactions
- Maintain expert-level knowledge of our app, from the end-to-end user lifecycle to new features that are being released. Your opinion matters--if you see an opportunity, speak up!
Who You Are
- You have demonstrated experience interacting with consumers/supporting customers, preferably in an online setting
- You love working with data and are proficient in Microsoft Excel
- You have superior interpersonal skills: you are friendly, empathetic, a good listener, and invigorated by constant personal interaction and committed to solving customer problems
- You have worked in a fast-moving, rapidly growing organization
- You think strategically and are intellectually curious to take a step back from the day-to-day experience and innovate around how the customer experience team can make the greatest impact
- You have experience using Zendesk or an equivalent customer experience platform like Help Scout
- You are proficient in digital advertising platforms and email marketing CRM’s like Facebook Ads Manager, Google AdWords, SendGrid or other comparable mailer CRM’s
- Internship terms: Fall 2019, Spring 2020 or both
- This is a paid internship program
More Jobs From