Customer Success Executive (Portuguese or Spanish)
TripAdvisor is seeking an experienced Customer Success Executive with fluency in Portuguese or Spanish to join the Inside Sales team of Hotel Solutions. The focus of the Customer Success team is to engage with our customers with the goal of renewing business year over year and position TripAdvisor as the partner of choice for the hospitality industry.
As a Customer Success Executive, you will make outbound calls to our customers that are due for renewal and engage in consultative and value-based sales approach to facilitate the process of renewing their subscriptions. This is an opportunity to grow and learn the use of upselling skills.
Reporting to the Customer Success Manager, you will be part of a team of 8-10 people and part of a global Hotel Solutions Sales team of over 200 people. You will have access to training, processes and tools to support success in this role.
You are the right person for this role if you are proactive, motivated, organized, responsible and able to work well in afast-paced, team-oriented and entrepreneurial environment. This role requires excellent sales and communications skills as well as effective relationship-building talents. Beyond that, we are seeking experience in territory management with deliverables every month as well as a strong background in sales with a track-record of exceeding targets, preferably in subscription renewals and/or account management.
- Make strategic outbound calls to current customers to drive adoption, business value and client satisfaction with the ultimate goal of up-sell, cross-sell and subscription renewal
- Support and guide customers through the sales process both subscription renewal and upsell within subscription period, and explain the continued value proposition and benefit for business success
- Respond to inbound requests (emails & calls) from current customers in a programmatic coverage-based approach
- Develop and maintain relationships with existing customers by providing guidance, assistance and necessary education to promote the value and benefits of our Solutions to enable business success
- Grow customer engagement skills accordingly to overcome objections and retain customers; identify solutions to issues and concerns
- Establish a professional, working, and consultative, relationship with the client, by developing a core understanding of the unique business needs of the customer within their unique market space.
- Develop a network of power sponsors within each customer through training & education, coaching and support.
- Collaborate with New Business Development team in the pursuit of excellent results and flawless execution
- Stay curious and current on product trainings and new offerings as well as latest value proposition
Support customers through any credit card fails during contracts
- Achieve and exceed sales targets monthly and quarterly on renewals, up-sells and other related KPIs
- Triage appropriate queries to Customer Services
- Experience in customer support, inside sales, and/or account management
- Bachelors Degree, or equivalent
- Excellent written and oral communication in the relevant language/s of the country covered
- Superior sales, negotiation and closing skills with a proven track record of exceeding goals
- Not intimidated by technical interaction, co-browsing with customer on-line
- Target driven and proven self-starter with ability to deliver on targets without constant supervision
- Territory and pipeline management experience using a CRM (Salesforce)
- Demonstrated abilities in proactive problem solving and process improvement
- Coachability, openness to feedback and dedication to constant self-improvement
- Fluency in Portuguese or Spanish is required
Tags & Keywords
Renewal, retention, consultative, sales, upsell, account management, account executive, account manager, Customer success, representative,