Voatz is a high-growth, venture-backed company based in Massachusetts USA. We are an eclectic, passionate group of people working to change democracy by changing the way the world votes
Backed by military-grade security and cutting-edge technology, the Voatz mobile voting platform has been used by more than 70,000 voters across multiple elections, voting events and locations, with more in store for this year.
We're looking for a Customer Success Engineer to join our team to provide technical support, resolve technical issues, test product features and engage with customer-facing issues. A great CSE will help the customer understand how to use the platform, as well as resolve any/all issues that arise.
What you’ll be doing (but not limited to):
- Interact regularly with customers, responding to questions and providing support via our support phone and email
- Qualify, prioritize, and resolve technical customer problems
- Perform regression testing on Voatz products to ensure high product quality
- Champion technical issues for customers, documenting bugs and flagging for our development team
- Modify code as needed
- Conduct key activities and build processes for exciting voting events and conventions
- Build internal support support tools and processes
Who you are:
- Degree in engineering or related field
- 1-3 years experience in customer success or related role
- Patience, positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Exceptional attention to detail and highly organized
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, from verbal, to written, to listening
- Ability to empathize with users spanning all demographics
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Dependable and trustworthy
- Entrepreneurial in spirit, and consider no task to be too small
Ability to work well independently and with others
- Based in the Boston area
How to apply:
- Submit your CV
- Due to the volume of applicants, it is highly recommended that you submit a Cover Letter answering the following questions:
1.) What's your superpower?
2.) What interests you the most about Voatz and why are you the best for the role?
3.) In three words, how would a colleague describe you?
More Jobs From