LeanIX aspires to become the number one SaaS solution to modernize IT architectures. We are well on our good way. Hundreds of well-known brands such as adidas, Volkswagen, Atlassian and Vodafone make better decisions in IT with LeanIX.
LeanIX is not just the product, it is also a great place to work. Colleagues from dozens of countries jointly make our vision reality. Yes, we work hard to achieve our ambitious goals. But, we have everything needed to do so. We have invested a lot in a working environment that allows everyone to thrive. We believe in open access to leadership, transparent communication, personal development, a modern, airy working environment, and that our world-class team deserves the best software stack money can buy.
Cloud Engineering is a vital part of our Customer Success organization, leading clients to utilize our state-of-the art technical capabilities for their best success. As a Customer Success Engineer you will strive to create an exceptional track record of guiding LeanIX customers together with the Customer Success Manager and aim to represent LeanIXs technical leadership and to incubate new capabilities to the product. You are self-driven, with strong motivation for finding the right technical solution for the given business context.
WHAT IS WAITING FOR YOU?
- Be a trusted advisor for all technical aspects of our platform, in particular regarding data model configuration, integrations and visualizations
- Own the technical communication with our large enterprise customers
- Develop sustainable solutions for the customer, in close alignment with our technical SMEs (e.g. for Custom Reports, ServiceNow, AWS, Kubernetes), Product Management & Professional Service team
- Manage critical customer communication in close alignment with Customer Success Managers and Support
- Proactive, systematic communication with customers to maintain a high customer retention
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Excellent customer focus with a polite, patient, caring, calm and always professional demeanor
- Willingness to inspire our customers with great solutions for their challenges and questions
- 3+ years experience in a similar role, with years hands-on experience with Cloud-Native technologies (e.g. AWS / Azure / GCP / Kubernetes)
- Solid understanding of modern software development practices (e.g. Microservices, Containers, Infrastructure as Code)
- Technical background, e.g. in Computer Science or Business Information Systems
As an equal opportunity employer, LeanIX is committed to a diverse workforce. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, belief, political affiliation, union membership, age, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national or ethnic origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.