Full-time, Boston, US
Hurry up! Weve got a dream to build!
BlueConic is a fast-growing SaaS startup in search of that unique individual who blends a customer service attitude with technical problem solving. If you love happy customers as much as you love technology, youre going to be a great Customer Success Engineer. We need you to come help customers use BlueConic to meet and exceed their marketing goals.
The team you will join is changing digital marketing every single day and weve got the data to prove it! In addition to ensuring successful use of our platform, which features a unique data integration and collection engine, Customer Success ensures a seamless and fun experience for our customers.
About the Job
As a Customer Success Engineer, you will work closely with BlueConics Customer Success Managers, Product Engineers, and Solutions Architects in providing world-class service to our customers. You will support BlueConics customers and partners developer teams as they implement our best-in-class customer data platform. Your priorities will be to understand, communicate, and resolve complex configuration, data, and integration challenges from initial contact to resolution, while delivering customer support to a wide spectrum of users. Working with Zendesk, you will work to troubleshoot specific customer implementations of our platform, as well as customer websites, apps, notebooks, and specific martech integrations. You will also partner with other technical stakeholders internally to identify bugs and software improvements, and, as required, you will help write documentation, Jira tickets, knowledge base articles, and tutorials to improve our customer experience. In addition, youll participate in the QA process of current and new products/services and contribute to the development of our internal support tools.
In this role you will:
- Ensure complex, customer-facing issues are resolved in a timely and accurate manner.
- Collaborate with Customer Success and Solutions Architects on customer data integrations and complex implementations.
- Communicate product feedback from customers to our Product Engineering teams to improve user experience and suggest new product features.
- Assist with new product-feature testing.
- Interact with some of the smartest folks in the marketing technology ecosystem.
- Become an expert in all things customer data and BlueConic, from our personalization and recommendations engine, our mobile SDKs, the fully integrated AI Workbench, to the dozens of integrations we provide out-of-the-box.
We are looking for someone with the following skills and experiences:
- A background in computer science or a technical bachelors degree is strongly preferred
- Hands-on experience working with customer data platforms, digital analytics, personalization/tag management, campaign management, and/or web-based technologies
- At least 5+ years of experience working in a customer-facing role, such as solutions consultant, customer success, or similar ideally with marketers and for a SaaS-based platform
- Experience setting up REST APIs and consuming APIs from others
It will set you apart from the pack if you:
- Have a computer science or developer background.
- Understand how web services (APIs) can be used to send and retrieve information.
- Have worked in the martech space for a considerable part of your career.
- Consider project management part of your skillset.
Reasons to join us:
- Help build the best marketing technology product ever, period.
- Be part of a small and fast-growing team in downtown Boston.
- Take advantage of great opportunities for career advancement.
- Work with big name brands to achieve their marketing goals.
- Enjoy competitive salary and benefits, including the office stroopwafel supply (Google it).
BlueConic is the market-leading customer data platform, which gives marketers the power to liberate their data and use it to improve marketing outcomes. Our clients use BlueConic to unify individual-level data and then use that single view across channels. Our SaaS platform is the solution for challenges marketers havent been able to solve for years. Were headquartered in Boston and our development team works in the Netherlands. With nearly 300 brands using the platform, our work is experienced by millions.
More Jobs From