Office Tour Photos
Customer Success Engineer
The primary function of the Customer Success Engineer (CSE) is to work with customers in identifying, resolving, and preventing issues using Actifio products. In this role, you will build technical skills around Linux, Databases, Scripting, and Systems Architecture. Not to mention great career growth within the team. The only things we ask for is a strong technical aptitude and excellent communication skills.
- Responsible for providing technical support to Global Actifio customers and partners, both electronically and via telephone for any technical issues they may be experiencing with Actifio solutions.
- Reproduce customer issues including details of their environment and customizations.
- Monitor customer’s systems and perform any action required by technical alert notifications.
- Perform technical collaboration with our engineering team for further troubleshooting, bug fixes, or workarounds, as necessary.
- Produce detailed technical documentation of the issue, resolution, and steps taken to resolve, including details of the customer’s environment and any customizations.
- 0 to 3 years of experience in some type of technical support role
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering
- Experience with Linux/Unix operating systems
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Knowledge of VMware
Nice to Have
- Oracle or SQL database administration
- Networking concepts
- Storage Area Networks
- Backup and replication concepts
About Actifio, Inc.
Actifio is the pioneer of multi-cloud copy data management software. With more than 3,700 customers around the world, Actifio enables organizations to virtualize and deliver their data instantly, anywhere. An enterprise-class software platform powered by patented Virtual Data Pipeline™ technology, Actifio helps accelerate adoption of hybrid, public and multi-cloud strategies, build higher quality applications faster, and improve business resiliency and availability. For more, visit Actifio.com or follow @Actifio on Twitter.