Customer Success Engineer
The primary function of the Customer Success Engineer (CSE) is to work with customers in identifying, resolving, and preventing issues using Actifio products. In this role, you will build technical skills around Linux, Databases, Scripting, and Systems Architecture, not to mention great career growth within the team. We ask for strong technical aptitude and excellent communication skills.
Responsible for providing technical support to Global Actifio customers and partners, both electronically
and via telephone for any technical issues they may be experiencing with Actifio solutions.
- Reproduce customer issues including details of their environment and customizations.
- Monitor customer’s systems and perform any action required by technical alert notifications.
Perform technical collaboration with our engineering team for further troubleshooting, bug fixes, or
workarounds, as necessary.
Produce detailed technical documentation of the issue, resolution, and steps taken to resolve, including
details of the customer’s environment and any customizations.
- 0 to 3 years of experience in some type of technical role
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering
- Experience with Linux/Unix operating systems
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Knowledge of VMWare
Nice to Have
- Oracle or SQL database administration
- Networking concepts
- Knowledge of Storage Area Networks
- Knowledge of Backup and replication concepts
About Actifio, Inc.
Actifio is the world’s leading Enterprise Data-as-a-Service (EDaaS) platform. It enables thousands of companies around the world deliver their data just as they deliver their applications and infrastructure… as a service available instantly, anywhere. An enterprise-class software platform powered by patented Virtual Data Pipeline™ technology, Actifio frees data from traditional infrastructure to accelerate adoption of hybrid cloud, build higher quality applications faster, and improve business resiliency and availability. For more, visit Actifio.com or follow us on Twitter @Actifio.