Customer Success Engineer Associates play a vital part of our Customer Success organization, consulting with clients to help them utilize our state-of-the art technical capabilities for their best success. We are looking for an Entry-Level Customer Success Engineer who can consult with customers on configuration options as well as prioritize, structure, and analyze customer requirements.
- Consult on, demonstrate, and implement all technical add-ons and use-cases of LeanIX (ex. Metrics, Microservices)
- Guide developers on the customer side to leverage the LeanIX Store as a publisher
- Perform basic code reviews of Custom Reports
- Perform basic programming and scripting tasks
- Handle SSO and all levels of LeanIX configuration
- 0-2 years of work experience in development / engineering
- Ability to speak and lead in a consultative manner
- Strong communication skills
- Basic to Intermediate computer science knowledge
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related field is a strong plus
LeanIX aspires to become the number one SaaS solution to modernize IT architectures. We are well on our good way. Hundreds of well-known brands such as adidas, Zalando, Atlassian and Vodafone make better decisions in IT with LeanIX.
LeanIX is not just the product, it is also a great place to work. Colleagues from dozens of countries jointly make our vision reality. Yes, we have to work hard to achieve our ambitious goals. But, we have everything needed to do so. We have invested a lot in a working environment that allows everyone to thrive. We believe in open access to leadership, transparent communication, personal development, a modern, airy working environment, and that our world-class team deserves the best software stack money can buy.
As an equal opportunity employer, LeanIX is committed to a diverse workforce. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, belief, political affiliation, union membership, age, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national or ethnic origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
More Jobs From