Dynatrace ONE is what weve branded our transformative customer experience program. We bring traditionally siloed post-sales teams, such as customer success, technical support, and services, together into squads with the single objectivemake our customers successful. Our mission is to transform the customer experience through personal conversations, strategic guidance, and proactive engagement. We help our customers accelerate their adoption of Dynatraces advanced capabilities by leveraging our expertise and best practices, realize the transformational value of Dynatrace to modernize the management of their applications and services, and develop meaningful relationships that focus our customers business and personal success.
As a Customer Success Enablement Manager, you will partner with your regional and operational stakeholders to implement programs, policies, and procedures that enable customer success managers to successfully navigate customers through the key stages of their lifecycle: from purchase and onboarding, relationship management, growth and renewals.
You will be responsible for delivering training to your regional team as well as measuring its effectiveness. Youll need to evaluate and assess training to ensure its effectiveness both internally and externally.Training and enablement will center around multiple topics such as (but not limited to) product adoption, Dynatrace value, and building strong relationships with our customers.
The ideal candidate is a high-energy, driven individual with enablement and coaching experience and appreciates working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. S/he will also need to be culturally sensitive and familiar with global market variations in order to deliver training effectively.
- Deliver and maintain onboarding and continuous enablement for regional customer success team while contributing to global program development and process improvement
- Enable and maintain implementation of customer success playbooks within regional customer success team to ensure effective delivery on proactive customer journeys
- Measure and drive consistency, productivity, and the efficiency of processes, training, and tools for customer success team while driving feedback to the global customer success program for continuous improvement
- Align closely with regional customer success leadership to maintain operational customer success program administrative support functions such as territory and account alignment, a regular cadence of reporting and analytics with leadership, tooling updates as well as process updates and key initiative delivery
- Manage and execute delivery of Dynatrace go-to-market enablement plans, playbooks and strategic projects to regional Customer Success teams"
- Build relationships, collaborate, and work cross-functionally with key business stakeholders (Sales Leadership, Expert Services, Support, Marketing) that aligns with regional considerations to promote continuous improvement and effectiveness of the customer success program
- Contribute to the creation of digital education assets (e.g. video, webinars, product simulations, welcome emails, insights articles ) to support adoption
- Track and oversee the metrics and reporting needed to measure success and impact of programs
- Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of Customer Success Management or account management experience
- 2+ years of enablement, training, coaching & development experience
- Experience with Customer Success methodologies, processes, and enablement best practices
- Experience with Customer Success tools as a user or administrator
- Strong communication, facilitation, and presentation skills
- Ability to execute under swift deadlines (must love moving fast and being flexible)
- Demonstrated ability to establish and manage project priorities and timelines to achieve results
- Experience working with and supporting global teams, preferably in a SaaS organization
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills and technical capabilities
- Ability to create high-quality content independently
- Ability to embrace new challenges with confidence, curiosity and an open mind
- Experience with customer journey design, curriculum creation and/or competence development programs
- Strong customer success acumen and a passion for technology
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With AI and complete automation, our all-in-one platform provides answers, not just data, about the performance of applications, the underlying infrastructure and the experience of all users. Thats why many of the worlds largest enterprises trust Dynatrace to modernize and automate enterprise cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivaled digital experiences.
We offer competitive compensation, company-sponsored premium benefits, medical, dental, vacation/holidays, company matching 401(k) Plan, etc. Dynatrace is an equal opportunity employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor. We consider all qualified applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If your disability makes it difficult for you to use this site, please contact [email protected]. Dynatrace participates in E-Verify, participant information in English and Spanish. Right to work information in English and Spanish. EEO is the Law/EEO is the Law Supplement.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Dynatrace LLC (Dynatrace) does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Dynatrace employee. Dynatrace will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Dynatrace.