Customer Success Enablement Director
IT and Business leaders have a problem. The imbalance between the business application requirements and ITs ability to meet their needs is so great they have to take a different approach. They must collaborate. They must be agile. IT must empower the business to participate in its own rescue. Said differently, they need help transforming their enterprise into a high-performance provider of solutions, and Mendix has the people, domain expertise and technology platform to bring the groups together for success.
Mendix provides a platform and approach that helps enterprises innovate and digitally transform their businesses and industries. Nearly 4,000 organizations worldwide rely on Mendix to build web and mobile applications to delight their customers and empower their employees.While we live on different continents and work on different things, we are one team with a shared mission and set of values. We are passionate and strive for new heights, professionally and personally.
Do you have the ability to engage with the best customer success talent and team with them to help them achieve their highest output?
Are you maniacally focused on helping customers achieve meaningful business outcomes through your technology?
We're investing to accelerate our momentum and extend our market leadership and we're looking to grow our Customer Success Organization by hiring a Customer Success EnablementDirector to develop and enable top execution talent. If you constantly strive for excellence, are passionate about innovation, and want to work with a collaborative, energetic team - then Mendix is for you. We value hard work, accountability, and results.Above all else, we believe in a culture of growth, respect, and fun and are looking for team members that share similar motivations.
As the Customer Success EnablementDirector, you will report to the Global Senior Director, Digital Execution Practice and your mission will be to build and strengthen the capabilities of the Mendix Customer Success Teams through best practiceprogramcreation and curation.
Youll help our customers drive digital innovation by:
- Partnering in close in collaboration with internal stakeholders (Expert Services, Customer Success Management, Support, Sales Leadership, Product Marketing, Specialists, etc.) to assess gaps in field capability, uncover opportunities to improve success, productivity, resulting in an on-going prioritized global enablement program
- Driving a formal cadence of weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual best practice learningprograms and events that enhance the capabilities and productivity of the incumbent Customer Success organization
- Growing and measuring the Customer Success organization's ability to execute to expected standards of performance through online and face face interactions
- Capturing Voice of Field, keeping a pulse on the customer environment as well as field personnel to drive adjustments and ensureprograms stay relevant, timely and impactful
- Creating the global customer referenceprogram
- Collaborating with subject matter experts to create and arm the team with content and assets and ensure they remain current
- Tracking and reporting on the Customer Success Organizations level of readiness against ramp, capability and success expectations
Youre the innovator we need if you have:
- A proven track record of hands on creation and delivery of impactful change and/or best practiceprograms of enterprise success teams
- Experience with customer journey design, curriculum creation and/or competence developmentprograms
- Strong customer success acumen and a passion for technology
- Genuine enthusiasm and passion when it comes to helping others succeed we want somebody that is passionate about helping others become A Players
- Strong presentation capabilities
- The ability to prioritize and plan effectively with a demonstrated ability to work well under pressure, thrive in a fast-paced environment and stay flexible and adaptable through growth and change
- High energy and attention to detail
- This is a global role so travel is to be expected
- Fluent in English