Office Tour Photos
EverTrues mission is to build relationships in pursuit of a better world. We hire smart, fun, and vibrant people who share a passion for making a difference in the world and who are naturally wired to care about the happiness of others.
EverTrue is a big data and analytics SaaS company meeting the needs of the technologically underserved $300 billion nonprofit market. Our cutting edge software is true to our mission of enabling relationship-building in pursuit of a better world. The EverTrue platform is utilized by over 200 institutions, including more than half of the top 100 higher education institutions, to unlock donor data in an innovative, easy-to-use, mobile-first platform. EverTrue also delivers new information and insights via dozens of unique integrations that give nonprofits better donor data, help them work faster, automate and prioritize fundraising tasks, and raise more support for world-changing students and programs.
We are backed by Bain Capital Ventures and University Ventures, and proud alumni of TechStars and MassChallenge.
The EverTrue Customer Success Consultant will build and manage relationships with decision makers in accounts to drive usage and adoption of EverTrues products with a focus on our customers return on investment.
In addition to our traditional Customer Success offerings, we enhance our Customers success through hands-on, customized success engagements. The Customer Success Consultant will be responsible for delivering solutions and services to help customers leverage the digital engagement data measured through EverTrues software. In addition, the Customer Success Consultant will help our customers evaluate their processes and implement changes to support a more productive fundraising office by leveraging EverTrues engagement funnel strategy, the EverTrue software and digital engagement data.
The Customer Success Consultant will be based in our Boston, MA Headquarters, the perfect place to build your career within a supportive and collaborative culture.
- Maintain a successful relationship with the customer by achieving high NPS scores, renewal rates, data usage, among other metrics.
- Identify opportunities of Customer Advocacy that will support new customer growth and marketing output.
- Drive customer attendance at EverTrue customer events, conferences and online webinars.
- Provide feedback to product management team based on observations of individual customers - be the voice of the customer at EverTrue.
Customer Success Delivery
- Deliver, manage and continuously optimize the delivery of success services at EverTrue across multiple competencies.
- Contribute to the development of internal processes and product development that results in more scalable and efficient success offerings.
- Hold regular meetings with the customer to review progress of the success services as well as feedback, ROI and other metrics.
- Participate in strategy sessions and client calls to provide the Sales team with support, resulting in an increased win rate of success offerings.
Contribution to EverTrue Team
- Work collaboratively across all teams at EverTrue.
- Develop and maintain a current knowledge of EverTrue products, services, and resources.
- Represent EverTrue at industry conferences (could include speaking at the event).
- Determination and grit required to work at a growing start-up, as well as the patience to help customers win.
- 3+ years of progressively responsible and successful experience in sales, fundraising solicitation, business development, customer success, account management, digital fundraising and/or marketing.
- An entrepreneurial spirit and proven ability to build relationships and collaborate successfully with customers and colleagues.
- Innovative and technologically savvy, with knowledge of the higher education technology landscape and resources including EverTrue's cloud platform, CRMs, crowdfunding and giving day platforms, e-mail marketing solutions and social media tools.
- Experience developing, implementing and scaling services offerings preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to plan, develop, and conduct effective presentations to high-level professional audiences. Public speaking skills a must.
- Flexibility for travel up to 20% of the time.
Our fantastic employee benefits package includes:
- Competitive Medical, Dental and Vision Plan.
- Unlimited Paid Time Off.
- TrueAdventure bonus to help you take a really awesome vacation yearly.
- Stake within EverTrue.
- 401k Plan with Matching.
- Great colleagues and culture - happy hours, community service activities, annual company Summer trip to Provincetown, and more fun!