Office Tour Photos
Meet CarGurusthe #1 visited online car shopping website in the US. At CarGurus, were building the worlds most trusted and transparent automotive marketplace where its easy to find great deals from top-rated dealers.
Founded in 2006 by Langley Steinert (co-founder of TripAdvisor), CarGurus is a technology company with a passion for data and its power to simplify every aspect of the car shopping experience. Using proprietary technology, search algorithms and innovative data analytics, we provide unbiased validation on pricing, dealer reputation and vehicle history.
This role will entail handling account-related and technical support inquiries for both prospective and current dealer clients. In the U.S., CarGurus maintains extremely high customer satisfaction marks, and candidates will thrive from exceeding their customers expectations. Ideal candidates for this position are highly consultative in nature and feed off of building strong relationships with their client base. The Customer Success Associate must have a strong sense of customer service and the ability to quickly and effectively tackle issues in both a preemptive and reactive manner.
The Customer Success Associate will combine a passion for customer engagement with a solid understanding of how CarGurus tools and systems work. The CSA will provide exceptional support to primarily non-paying dealers, shoppers, and private sellers; and handle increasingly impactful support cases as their experience and comfort level grows. As such, coach-ability and a strong desire to learn and grow are the cornerstone of this role.
What Youll Do:
- Handle incoming cases via phone, email, and internal systems.
- Deliver excellent customer service while also optimizing our dealer and car shopper experience.
- Consistently support our customers and internal stakeholders through quick response rate, frequent activity, and proper case resolution.
- Establish and maintain relationships with our customers, while ensuring engagement with the CarGurus platform.
- Communicate and collaborate with other team members.
- Consistent use of salesforce to understand customer and document support case and actions taken.
- Identifying and converting cases into sales leads opportunities.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies.
- Be part of a team of highly motivated individuals who collaborate in leading our customers to success.
Who You Are:
- 1-3+ years customer service experience
- Outstanding communication and listening ability
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Good organizational skills
- Ability to collaborate and act as liaison with other departments
- com experience a plus
- Industry experience a plus
At the core of our company culture is a spirit of innovation, curiosity and collaboration. True to our start-up roots, were nimble, flexible and hardworking. We have a great respect for testing and learning and a healthy aversion to scheduling meetings to discuss meetings. Lunch is catered daily. Gym membership is free. Foosball and ping pong are played often. Now a publicly-traded company, were as committed as ever to cultivating the culture that got us here.
In addition to the US, CarGurus operates sites in Canada, the UK and Germany with other markets on the horizon. Our offices are located in Cambridge, MA, Detroit, MI and Dublin, Ireland. If youd like to learn more, please visit our careers page.
More Jobs From