Come join a winning team! Here at Imprivata youll see a dedicated group of professionals who care about improving health care. Our team thrives on collaboration and sharing ideas, whether in a cross-functional meeting or at one of our virtual team-building events.
While we're diverse in our backgrounds and skills, we have much in common. A passion for our mission. A strong sense of integrity. A belief that we're making a positive impact and a commitment to having fun.
Were currently seeking a Customer Success Associate (CSA) to join our team to manage our growing customer base. The primary focus of Customer Success is to ensure that Imprivata is viewed as a strategic partner throughout the customers organization, by leveraging strong executive relationships with key stakeholders and making sure our solutions deliver on business objectives.
Customer Success Associates are responsible for engagements with customers at key points throughout the customer journey. Were looking for someone who can hold their own and instill the value of our solutions and services, both with C-level executives and day-to-day IT managers. When necessary, Customer Success Associates work cross-functionally within the organization to resolve customer satisfaction related issues and ultimately, play a critical part of the signature experience we provide our customers.
Customer Success Associates are responsible for monitoring customer satisfaction, customer retention, utilization, and ultimately, increasing the lifetime customer value of Imprivata customers. Internally, this role will also play a key part in the expansion of the Customer Success Digital Platform which will ultimately scale and operationalize key customer engagements.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monitor metrics to accelerate product adoption, influence collaboration and identify opportunities for growth.
- Review customer analytics, including but not limited to: customer trends, on-time renewals, monthly active usage, and NPS.
- Identify add-on and cross sell opportunities within an account and pass to assigned sales representative for follow up.
- Escalating customer needs/issues cross-departmentally and appropriately for key accounts.
- Communicate voice of the customer feedback to upper management and help drive strategic initiatives and program improvement.
- Identify key customer advocates that can act as a marketing channel through case studies, speaking opportunities, references, etc.
- Identify opportunities to implement scalable programs which will efficiently and effectively drive customer outcomes at scale.
- Bachelors degree in Business or related discipline.
- 2-4 years experience in customer facing role.
- Knowledgeable with CRM systems, preferably SalesForce.com and Gainsight
- Proficiency with O365 tools
- Excellent organizational and time management skills including the ability to prioritize and multi-task activities across many customers at once.
- Task oriented with the ability to prioritize and shift focus based on customer needs.
- Ability to engage with C level executives and ability to take feedback from all levels.
- Ability to understand high level technical aspects of the product, provide business and technical solutions to help customers optimize use of solution, and identification of technical escalation points.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to navigate challenging situations in a professional manner.
- Ability to work cross-functionally to bring key Imprivata functional areas together in order to solve customer requirements.
- Superior communications skills (presentation, written, and verbal) and demonstrated ability to communicate/present effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive level.
At Imprivata, we have a top-notch work environment, developmental opportunities, a competitive total rewards package, and the desire to have fun. If you have the skills and qualifications as we have described above, we want to hear from you!
Imprivata provides equal employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals, as well as other protected groups.