Clora was built by the industry for the industry
We created Clora after spending years being frustrated with hiring the life sciences talent we needed. As our reliance on flexible, highly skilled professionals grew, so did the inefficiency in finding them. These inefficiencies resulted in reduced productivity, blown budgets, and, most importantly, delays in therapies getting to patients. We realized we needed a more effective solution, and we built Clora to be just that.
Clora has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture we look for people who are curious, inventive, and work to be a little better every single day. We look for entrepreneurially-minded people who have both an individual contributor and team player mindset. We have built a company of curious people who embrace free thought but also encourage team collaboration. If this sounds like a team you would like to join, please read further!
Customer Success Associate
We are currently looking for entrepreneurially-minded people who have both an individual contributor and team player mindset. We have built a company of curious people who embrace free thought but also encourage team collaboration. If this sounds like a team you would like to join, please read further!
The Customer Success Associate will train, drive adoption, and identify growth opportunities across our customer base to ensure satisfaction and drive customer retention. The person in this role will be an advocate for the customer internally and focus on ensuring a positive customer experience for a high volume of accounts. As a Customer Success Associate, youll develop core business skills that will
What you will be doing
- Identify and qualify opportunities for added value for customers.
- Troubleshoot on issues and FAQs to ensure a positive customer experience.
- Proactively work with customers to find expansion opportunities and increase loyalty and retention.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with internal Clora teams (support, product, and engineering).
- Drive the compliance and operational structure to optimize the overall customer experience.
What you should have
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience.
- Excited by a customer facing role with a desire to grow a career in Customer Success.
- Self-starter who can multitask and adapt to changing situations.
- Strong written and verbal communicator.
- Able to influence others and create a sense of urgency.
- Creative problem solver.
- Strong at multi-task management skills across a varied set of responsibilities in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience with Salesforce.
Compensation is competitive with other Boston-area startups, including key benefits like fully covered health insurance (no premiums), equity, and unlimited PTO. We are invested in every employees growth and support professional development that aligns with your goals and how you learn best.
We are committed to making Clora an inclusive and diverse organization. Clora is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.